Chapter 3 😏

Ashley
I looked at the sofa and saw Taylor's phone. "Well shit." I guess I'm gonna have to bring it to her tomorrow.

I went to my room and watched a movie Then suddenly got a call from an unknown. "Hello?" I say. "Hey Ashley it's Taylor I'm calling from my brothers phone I think I left my phone at you're house." She said. "Yeah I'll bring it to you tomorrow don't worry." I say. "Okay thanks bye." "Bye"

Then I went to sleep.

-the next day-
I just woke up and it's 12am I had a really good sleep. I had breakfast and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then I put on some ripped jeans on and a red tube shirt and air forces It's hot outside. I'm gonna go for a drive with my motorcycle because I really feel like it and then I'm gonna bring Taylor her phone.

-4pm
I'm now at Taylor's door step so I ring the bell and shirtless Alex opens it. "Oh hi." He smirks leaning against the door. "Hey I just came to bring Taylor's phone." "Come inn." He says.

I enter their house and look around it's a really huge house. It's literally a mansion. "Beautiful house." I complement. "Thanks sweetheart." He says. "So um where's Taylor?" "She's in her room follow me." He says. "Ashley!" Taylor says coming to hug me. "Heyyy, I brought your phone." "Thanks you're an angel."
I smile.

"Okay well I guess imma go." I said. "Noooo don't please stay I have something to tell you." She says so I stay. We sit on her bed. "Steven broke up with me." She says dropping a tear. "And I'm scared to tell Alex because I know he's gonna beat him up and they're friends."

"Why did he break up with you?" I ask shocked. "He said he found someone else." She said crying. "Hey don't cry he's really not worth it." I said.
We talked for 30 minutes and then I decided to go.

I got out the door and saw Alex sitting on the front porch smoking a cigarette. I then sat beside him. "You good." I asked. He blew out the smoke "is that your motorbike?" He asks. "Yes." "Damn, can I go on it." He asks. "Do you know how to?" I ask. "Duh are you leaving?" He asks "yes why." I replied.

"If you let me on your motorbike I'll take you somewhere." He says. "For sure?" I say laughing. "Do you race?" He asks. "Yeahh I'm so into that shit." I say, he grins . "Well you're going to love the place that I'll take you to." He smirks. We got on the bike and I put my hands around his waist

Later on we pull up to a place where loads of people are. I see people race on there motorcycles and I got excited.

"Woahhh whose this new girl." This boy in his 20s said. Everybody looked at me. "I'm Ashley." I said. "She wants to race." Alex said.

"Bro, your girlfriend knows this isn't no game right." The tattooed guy said. "Im not his girlfriend and I've been racing people
since I was 15." I said seeing they were surprised. "If so then do you think you can beat me." He says smirking. "I think I can beat everyone you all look easy." I said. I know I'm really good at racing I raced everyone back in Arizona and won 20k over all the racing I did.
"If you'll beat me you'll get a 1000$ but you won't beat me." "Yes I will, it's on." I say.

**
"Ready set go!" This girl shouted.
I then rode my motorcycle as fast as possible and was trying to race the boy, his name is Pierce. Everybody was cheering and pierce was faster so I decided to really step up my game and people were shocked. Then I did a turn which nearly made me fall but I did it and was going faster than pierce. I was close to the finish line and everyone was cheering and shouting then suddenly I hit the finish line and I won.

I got of my bike then pierce came to me. "You're the only one that has bet me in years, good one." He says giving me a 1000$. "Thanks." I said. "You should come often you're good at racing." He says. I smile. "That was sick." Alex said shocked hugging me I shyly laughed.

**
After that Alex and I decided to go eat pizza. "You don't understand how how much I love riding on a motorcycle." I say sipping my coke. "you can ride something else too." He says smirking making me choke on my drink. "Why do you always have to say things like that." I say wiping my mouth. He laughs "you love it."

15 minutes later we finished our food and i told Alex that I'll bring him home. "Get behind I'm riding." I said. "aighttt." He said sitting behind me hugging my waist. "You ready?" I said starting to go slowly and then fast.

After a few minutes of riding he puts his head on me and it was really fun I felt so good it was around 11 pm and it was dark, the vibes were lit.

Then we arrive at his house. "It was so fun, thanks." I smiled facing him. "No need to thank me sweetheart." He says getting off the bike. "It's 11 o clock, aren't you scared to go home by yourself." Alex asked. And not gonna lie I was kinda scared it's really dark. "you can stay over if you want." He says. "Are you sure." I said thinking about it. "I mean yes of course... there'd be no problem if you'd stay over." He says.

"Hmm okay then." I giggled getting of my bike. Alex took out his keys and opened the door. "It's only 11pm are you tired or would you watch a movie with me?" He asks. "I'm kinda tired." I laughed.

We walked upstairs and Alex went in Taylor's room seeing she's asleep he took some pajama shorts and a little top from her wardrobe and took me to another room. "You can put this on and get comfortable, if there's anything you need then ima be in the living room." He said leaving the room.

I then got undressed and got in to the pajama shorts and top, it was very revealing. I got under the covers and went on my phone and looked at some social media. Then I tried to fall asleep but it didn't work and I was thirsty so I got up and went downstairs to the living room to ask where the kitchen was but then I saw Alex in his boxers watching a sex movie. "Holy shit." I said quietly.

I then see him take out his dick and he started jerking it, I widened my eyes shocked and wanted to walk away but I couldn't I just kept watching. I started getting wet and I had the urge to feel my pussy but I forced my self to walk away and find the kitchen by myself.

Then I finally found the kitchen and thought about wtf I just witnessed. "It was a bad idea for staying in the bad boys house, why did I even go out with him." I said mumbling to my self. "You're stupid Ashley, stupid." I then stood on my tiptoes to try to get a cup and heard footsteps behind me.

"Fuckk." The bad boy himself says. I turn around and he's right in front of me.

Alex
I  started to watch a really sexual movie and got hard straight away. I started having really dirty thoughts about Ashley. Uh she's a really hard target tho. I took my cock out and started jerking it I then wanted water so I went in the kitchen until I saw Ashley. She was almost naked and it turned me on so much. She was trying to get a cup and she was bending over over the counter making me want to rip everything off her and fuck her right there.

I slowly took steps towards her.

"Fuckk." I said at the view I had in front of me.

She turned around and looked at me with those innocent eyes. I look her up and down and notice her cameltoe. She cleared her throat, "I was thirsty." She said. I stepped closer, "Do you even realize what you're doing to me right now?" I say desperately needing to fuck her. She started to get nervous. "So innocent." I say tucking her hair behind her ear. "Mm." She moans. "Why did you just moan?" I say biting my lip. "B-because-" "because what sweetheart?" I say smirking. She bites her lip innocently and looks at my boner

"Don't do that." I say watching her every move. She smirks. "Do you like what you see?" She says...

•••••
Oh oh Ashley is getting ✨horny✨ next part is gonna be real sexual 🔞