Chapter 19 😏

Ashley
Right now I'm with my cousin Jason in his Range Rover, he decided to take me to school and tell me something.

"So... what do you wanna tell me?" I said impatiently while hearing the sound of chill music play.

"Remember the time I told you about my girlfriend that lives in Spain?" He says looking at the road while his hands are on the wheels. "Yeah?" I say. "So she's coming here tomorrow." He says smiling and I widen my eyes. "Like for a visit or..." I ask.

"She's staying here for good." He says. "So you guys are serious about this?" I ask, he nods.

"The thing is I got in a fight with my parents and they won't let her move in with us..." "so I was wondering if we could move in with you until I find us a house?" He asks.

"Ohh..." I laugh. "Of course you can." I say kindly. He's my cousin and I seriously wouldn't mind him and his girlfriend staying at my house, I'm sure it will be fun too.

"Thank you, were only going to stay for two weeks." He says parking the car "when is she going to be here?" I asked. "At like ten in the morning." He says as I unbuckle my belt. "I'll be waiting for you and you're girlfriend in the morning then." I say giving him a friendly smile.

I then opened the car door and slowly got out. "Have a good day." He says. I then walk to the school building and open the door that says 'push' on it.

As I turn my head the first thing I see is Elena, Taylor and Mariah together. It looked like Mariah and Elena were arguing tho. I walk closer to them.

"Well atleast I open my locker not my legs." Elena said to Mariah making me widen my eyes. "Whats going on." I said to Taylor. "They started arguing because Mariah called Elena a bitch or something." Taylor quitely said to me. I looked at Mariah seeing the embarressment on her face. "Bitch atleast im not a virgin." Mariah said. "Uh ok, whats wrong with being a virgin?" Elena said with a blank face. There was a pause for a while. "Thats what i thought, lets get away from this fake ass bitch." Elena said. Then suddely Mariah pulls Elenas pony tail from the back.

"Yo!" Some guy said as everyone gathered around them.

Right now Mariah and Elena are pulling eachothers hair while the teachers are trying to seperate them. Some people are even recording.

I then felt a big but soft hand grab mine and pull me away from the fight. I turn my head to see Alex. "Hey sweetheart." He gives me a kiss on my fore head making me smile. "Come with me." He says taking my hand then leading me to the an empty classroom.

As we get in he slowly closes the door behind him.

A smirk pulls on my face remembering what happened the day before. Then suddenly our eyes are glued to each other.

A small smile pulls on my face as I look at the floor then back up and walk closer to him.

He smirks at me leaning on the wall. "Hey daddy." I say. He surprised at what I said grabs me by the back of my neck and locks his darkened eyes on mine, and my breathing suddenly gets heavier. We both felt the sexual tension as our faces were now centimeters apart looking at each other in hunger while his hand is on my neck.

"Oh sweetheart, im so happy to finally be with you, all alone." He spoke caressing my arm causing goosebumps to rise on my skin

"Yesterday you were a-"

"Alex?" I interrupted. "Yes sweetheart?" He says. "Im wet you know?" I said looking into his eyes seeing they darkened.

Suddenly his hand goes up to my hair and he grabs a chunk of it pulling my head to his,

"Don't play with me Ashley, not right now." He said aggressively in my ear while his hand is bundled in my hair, so close to me I could hear his heartbeat.

I ignore what he said and slowly put my hand on his bulge slowly feeling it while looking deep in his eyes seeing his eyes full with lust.

"Fuck." He mumbled immediately pressing his lips into mine, without hesitating I kissed him back with the same amount of roughness and pushed him to the wall. Then I start to kiss from his lips to his jaw then to his neck and slowly suck on it leaving hickies.

His breathing struggles as I suck and kiss on his neck. Then his hands that are on my waist slowly move down to my thighs, he bends down a bit to pick me up and turns us around so that now I'm pushed on the wall. He hold my thighs tightly around his torso then puts his lips on my neck kissing and sucking harshly with hunger leaving me with my mouth opened in pleasure.

His mouth was then going to my cleavage and I let out a sudden gasp as he aggressively slipped my boobs out of my shirt, then taking my boob in his mouth and starting to suck on my hardened nipple, I start to let out breathy and shaky moans.

Then suddenly the bell rings and the door opens. Alex's mouth doesn't leave my boob making me freeze in my tracks as I'm now looking at the teacher that's holding a bag around his shoulder with a blue folder in his hands.

The teacher freezes and Alex pulls away realizing what's going on. The first thing he does is covers my boobs with his hand as he notices the male teacher looking at us.

Alex looks at the teacher then back at me and then at his hand that's on my boobs then pulls my shirt over my boob carefully so that the teacher doesn't see.

He looks back at the teacher, "What?" Alex asks as if were doing nothing. The teacher narrows his eyes at him then Alex slowly puts me down on the floor.

The teacher puts the folder on his desk and the book bag down on the floor. "In my 20 years of teaching I have never witnessed this in my life." He speaks.

"That's a lie." Alex mumbles.

"Actually you know, I'm not going to say anything, you both can just leave and forget about this." The teacher says.

I awkwardly gulp embarrassed then walk to the door opening it then walking out of it with Alex behind me. Suddenly I hear Alex burst out of laughter and I do the same. Then Alex slowly pins me on the wall with his hand above my head, he looks at my face and his laugh slowly fades.

"I want to take you out on a date." He says surprising me. I slowly look down on the floor with a smile on my face and then felt his fingers on my chin pulling my face so that we lock eyes.

"Will you let me take you out on a date?" He asks and I swear my heart melted right there. "when?". "Well..." he looks to the side with a smile on his face then looks back at me. "Can I pick you up today at around 7?" He says.

"Yes." I say then he smirks "okay sweetheart, later." He says giving me a soft but long peck then leaving to his class.

•••••
A/n: heyyyy Im back bitches i hope yall didnt give up on this book ✋😭 thank you sosososososo mucch for all the votes and reads. Anyway next chapter is gonna be spicyyy and abit heartbraking okey bye guys ❤❤