Chapter 17 😏

[recap: Alexander took Ashley to a secret lake and asked her to be his girlfriend...]

Ashley

"Yes." I say leaning in to kiss him.

He holds me under the water as our lips move in sync together. The kiss was passionate, it filled me up with butterflies and wonderful sparks, Alex then rests his forehead against mine and smiles against my lips making me smile too.

He then gives me a peck, "please tell me you're not joking," he says quietly, I let out a playful laugh. "Alex," I begin slightly rubbing my nose on his earning a peck again. "I want you as my boyfriend more than ever." I say honestly.

"But that's not a good idea." I say seeing his face turn into a disappointed and sad frown.

"What? What do you mean it's not a good idea, are you serious right now?" He says panicked, confused and saddened.

I try keep in my laugh, and he sees my action and slowly a dirty smirk pulls on his face. Then I let out the laugh I've been holding in.

"Wow," he chuckles. "...You looked so sad." I laughed, then swam away from him and he follows me.

"I didn't deserve that!" He shouts as I get out the water and on the ground. As he gets on the ground beside me I smile as his gaze falls on me and my drenched body then at the little red top that was stuck to me, with my nipples visible and hard.

My smile came down slowly as I felt the sexual tension between us and let's just say I was hungry for him.

Then he slowly walk towards me and suddenly I'm pushed against a tree with him in front of me.

He looks down at me smirking and then smashes his lips on mine and kisses me passionately, then as we pull away breathing heavily he goes straight to my neck, sucking on it and leaving hickies. He finds my sensitive spot on my neck and I let out a shaky breath along with a little moan, he sucks on it then leaves a huge hickie on my neck.

"Mine." He whispers in between kisses on my neck making me smile. He then carries me and brings me to a big rock then lays me on top of it, slowly getting on top of me, and we continue to make out while his hands run along my body and stops at my boob slowly kneeding it over the little shirt.

Then he pulls away breathing heavily. Then I heard a phone ring and looked at the ground which had Alex's sports bag on it.

Alex then picks it up and sits beside me on the rock and answers the call. I watch him as the sunlight hits him making his brown eyes light which was so beautiful.

"Hello?" He says over the phone while his hand was above his eyes trying to protect himself from the sun. "I'm with my girlfriend, mom." He says making me smile. Then suddenly his expression turns sad and angry and I watch him gulp as he ends the call without saying anything.

"We should get going." He says not looking at me. "Everything alright?" I say. "Yes sweetheart, everything is ok." He says turning to me then giving me a peck.

But I felt like he was lying.

"You're lying..." I say softly. There was silent for a few seconds then Alex sighs. "My parents are leaving..." he says and I raise an eyebrow, I thought he wanted them to leave?

He looks at me seeing my confused expression. "But Diego is staying." He finishes. I widen my eyes holy shit, they're leaving him here? ...Now that's going to be a disaster.

...
Alex
I dropped Ashley off and was now on my way to my house.

I take out my key and open the door to see two suitcases in the hall. I then walked to the living room seeing Diego spread out on the couch eating and watching the tv. As he notices me he puts his popcorn down and stands up coming to me.