Law looked at her back and gave her a smile placing lower his book.

Suddenly his expression changed into a devilish one narrowing his eyes and smirked, reminding her of what happened between them previously.

Elga's face became all red and gave him a death glare for reply.

"Come on Wolf! I would really want to see my new place!" she said and dragged the old man from his seat so as to guide her.

~...~

"Ahhh, Wolf!!! It really is amazing! You put so much effort into this room!!!" Elga commented in a surprised tone, complimenting his restoration skills.

"Hmph, the boys helped a lot too, you should thank them instead." the old man replied trying to hide his blushed face from shyness.

It wasn't much of a space but for Elga it was enough.

There were everything she would ever wanted her own room to consist, a bed near the wall, a wooden wardrobe, a desk with a chair beside the bed and behind the window, a bookcase and a small sofa so as to relax.

The brunette couldn't stop of looking at the place around her with happiness written all over her face.

She then turned her gaze towards the other teenagers and rushed to give them a group hug except from Law who was standing behind them, leaning his torso on the doorframe's surface.

Having a smirk placed on his lips, he decided to absent himself, leaving the girl to enjoy her moment and have some time for herself after such a difficult day.

"Come on, it got late. We should go for sleep." he said in a bored voice and walked outside.

Everyone listened to his order and followed him waving at the girl.

"Goodnight Elga-chan!!!" Bepo wished her and the girl responded with a pat on his soft head.

"Gooooodniiighttt Elgaaaa-chaaan~~~"

"Sweet dreams, Shachi-kun!" she answered smiling kindly.

Penguin just smiled at her back and everyone including a still blushed but serious Volff, exited the room, leaving the girl behind them alone.

Elga started wandering into it and contemplated small things that the boys put as gifts.

She opened the wardrobe and found some new female clothes as blouses, trousers with a variety of colors and... ok there was a super mini dress with a huge V in the chest in dark red velvet color.

*Ahh, this must be a present from Shachi and Penguin...* she thought sweat dropping and placed it back again behind all the other pieces.

She saw a bouquet of wild snow roses on her desk, probably as a welcome gift, from no one else but Bepo as she guessed.

*He is the purest one who would think of collecting so carefully those beautiful flowers hahah.*. The girl picked up the bouquet and took a deep breath, smelling the intoxicating smell of them.

Then, her eyes fell on a book on the desk's surface that she was completely sure, she hadn't seen before.

"This is not mine..." she talked to herself and took a hold of it.

"Surgery Methods and Complications..." she read the title and paged through it.

Suddenly, a note fell from one of its pages and grabbed it.

'You won't be forever in a test mode... Study hard so you can start practicing your skills in surgery.'

Elga's lips carved a smile thinking of the time she will be able to run an operation together with Law.

Her eyes took a determined aura making her orbs shine a bit and immediately opened the book at page one and let an exhalation, preparing her neck for an all-night study.

She directed her gaze outside of the window and saw right in front of her another lightened room, with a figure already studying above their own book.

Law lifted his head too and waved at the girl.

Elga showed him the book and thanked him with a gesture, lowering again her face and delving into it.

The boy let a silent chuckle escape his mouth for the girl's will even when it came for medicine.

He couldn't lie to himself as he knew he found it difficult to wait too for the time he will begin teaching her surgery on a real patient.

He wanted so badly to see this sparkle that made her brown orbs look like they were on fire when she learned new things in medicine. Maybe it was the fact that she reminded him of his younger self the days he got his first patients even when his passed father was still alive, at their family's hospital.

His thoughts were swirling inside his mind and his brain's innervation guided them at the kiss's image that happened earlier this late afternoon.

Law still couldn't understand the reason his body acted on its own.

But what if this scene was well planned instinctively into his mind and he just decided so long to keep his feelings in silence?

He still couldn't make it clear what he was feeling about this girl but strangely enough, he was sure it was the right thing to do.

The boy closed his eyes in order to rest them and pinched the edge of his nose in an effort to ease the pain coming from them.

It was a difficult day for him, chasing after all the time a said girl so he decided to go for sleep earlier than he planed.

He turned off the light and stood up from his seat.