Ten

Chris's pov

*After two years later*

I just got home from my graduation, and I went to my room and I picked up that little box y/n have to me before she left, and I read the note, for the thousandth time, and then I opened it.

I smiled as I picked it up out of the box.

"It's Bun Buns lucky charm." I said to myself, holding a bracelet.

"She would never give this away." I sighed.

I put the bracelet on, and then I saw a piece of paper sticking out.

"What's that?"

I carefully pulled the piece of paper out.

"It's another note."

'So Christopher Robert Evans, today's the day you graduated, or maybe it might be, maybe you got really curious about what might that be in this box, but either way, good for you, I'm proud of you. I'm giving you my lucky charm, why? Because I want you to be lucky silly goose. I want you to be happy, I hope you wish the same for me, of course you do, why wouldn't you? Anyway, I miss you so much.

~Y/n

P.s. I've taken the liberty of hiding notes all over your room, find all 5 notes and you'll get another surprise! Oh! And make sure you read them in order, I marked them so you won't accidentally read them in the wrong order. :)'

I smiled.

"She's so nice." I said to myself as I started walking around, looking for the notes.

I saw a piece of paper sticking out from a book.

I pulled on it and I looked at it.

'2/5'

"How did I-?" I started to ask.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing right now?" My mom asked.

"Y/n hid notes all over my room and now I gotta find them, you know my room, where's a good hiding place?"

She chuckled.

"Where you won't ever look."

I looked over at my shelf.

"There's another one." I said, reaching for it.

'5/5'

"Y/n, where did you put the rest?"

After that I practically tore my bedroom apart looking for the notes.

"Have you looked underneath your bed?" My sister asked.

"Note-searching Huh?"

"No." I answered way too quickly.

She smiled.

"Closet, underneath your bed, and maybe in your dresser."

"I looked in my dresser."

"Maybe it wasn't in a drawer, what if she took the drawer out and slipped the note on one of the boards? Also clean your room, we're having company."

"Who is it?" I asked as she left.

"Don't know!" She said as she started going down the stairs.

I thought about what she said.

"What if she's right?" I asked myself, cleaning my room up.

After I was done cleaning my room I pulled out all of the drawers out of my dresser.

I smiled as I found a note.

'4/5'

I put my drawers back and then I decided to investigate my closet.

I smiled as I saw a note taped to my closet door.

'3/5'

"Wait a minute, how did I not notice that there?" I asked myself.

I closed my closet door and then I decided to look underneath my bed, so I grabbed the emergency flashlight from my nightstand and I got down on my back, turning the flashlight on and looking underneath my bed.

I smiled as I recognized the note immediately.

'1/5'

"Bingo." I said, putting the flashlight back and I opened all the notes and I read them in order.

(1/5) 'Hello, I miss you :( '

(2/5) 'Hmm, I bet it's sooo boring in Wisconsin that my dad won't even want to stay there.'

(3/5) 'So I haven't said this but, I just think that you should know that I'm thinking about you, you're awesome, or at least I think so :)'

I smiled at that one.

(4/5) 'I should just come clean right? I mean, I've only said that I liked you but I never said that I love you, so, I love you, well, because you're such a great person.'

(5/5) 'Hey, so I guess now you found all the notes huh? If you found them all in the same day, I salute you, but I'll also ask, did you cheat by asking your family?'

"Was I supposed to?" I asked myself quietly, sticking all of y/n's cute little notes in the small box that the lucky charm bracelet came in.

I sighed.

I wonder if she's doing okay.