Two

(ooof lmao)

Chris's pov

So I just caught y/n looking at me, with a similar look that I give her whenever I'm sitting across the room and I'm looking at her.

But this isn't about me, this is about her.

Does she like me??

So what if she does?

I mean, I like her but she's my best friend.

And I'm her best friend.

I sighed softly, but loudly enough for y/n to hear me, and to mentally ask herself: ''Is he okay?'

Y/n gave me that look that she was concerned for me.

*A lil time skip lol*

It's now luchtime, and I don't see y/n anywhere.

I look around and I see her with another one of her guy friends.

She's smiling so wide and she's softly punching his arm, ruffling his hair, he seems to enjoy it though.

But I must admit, I was getting jealous, but I also did not know his name.

So I don't have any reason to be mad and/or jealous of him.

I sat down at the table with them and I recognized him from somewhere, my history class.

"Hey Chris, how are you doing?" Y/n asked.

I smiled.

"Not too bad."

"Hey Chris, you've met Hunter, right?" She asked, gesturing to the guy sitting right next to her.

"Yeah, he's in my history class, nice to meet you." I said, giving him a slight nod.

"Nice to meet you too." He said, running is hand through his platinum blonde hair.

He leaned into y/n's ear and he said something that made her smile and giggle.

Are they.... dating??

Then Hunter leaned in and pressed a kiss to her cheek, then he left to go sit with his friends.

I sighed and I said "Hey, are you two together?

Y/n smiled and she said "Yeah, we've been dating for a month now, didn't I tell you?"

I shook my head "No, no you did not."

"Oh I'm sorry, I could've sworn that I told you."

"Its okay, you can date whoever you want."

*Later*

I flopped down on my bed, and I sighed.

I definitely like her more than a friend...

I feel so disapointed, yet so jealous.

What in the world does she in him?

"Chris?" I heard my mom ask after she knocked on the door, opening it and little bit.

"Yeah?" I sat up.

"Someone's here to see you."

"Who is it?" I asked, flopping down on the bed again.

"It's y/n, apperently you told her that there was a party today, and she wants to go if you're still in the mood to give her a ride."

"It's Friday already?" I asked, getting up and going to my dresser, finding other clothes.

"Yes, today is Friday."

"Should I tell her you're going?" She asked.

"Yes, please do, I'm still goin."

She smiled and she left, closing my door and I changed my outfit.

I pulled a clean shirt over my head, knowing it'll probably get dirty later, putting my arms through the holes.

I sighed as I opened my door, I went to the door, grabbing the keys to my car, and then I went to the front door and I saw that y/n was wearing her party outfit.

A white shirt, with ripped black jeans. And to top it all off, she had a jacket draped over her arm, those e/c eyes topping it all off.

Ah, so she knew it was going to get cold tonight.

The thing that amazed me was that she knew how to look innocent, especially since she wasnt.

"Hey y/n, you ready?"

She nodded as she smiled.

"Alright, then let's go." I said, giving my mom a small wave before I headed out the door. 

"Be back home before curfew!" She yelled before I actually closed the door.

Y/n scoffed playfully, pushing me a little bit.

"You still have a curfew?" She giggled, causing me to smile.

"I know you still have a curfew, don't you dare do that to me." I said, poking her waist a little bit, causing her to giggle and jolt her body away from me.

"You know I hate being tickled." She held her finger up, playfully warning me.

She giggled as we got in the car, and I put the key in the ignition, turning the car on.

I drove to the party and we got out, seeing a bunch of parked cars lined up, going all the way down the street.

"Hey y/n, you ready to party?" I asked slyly.

"Yes I am!" She shouted before we went inside the house.