Aliza took a lock of hair and tried to cover her face.

"Thanks!"

When I looked back at Sans, he was smiling, calm.  I saw that we moved far from the place, while we fought.  We went back close, and saw that Flowey was there.

Aliza started to collect her arrows from the trees.  I was told that she couldn't leave the arrows lying around, otherwise it would be a great opportunity to be discovered by the royal guards.  I didn't realize that she was left behind a little while we were walking.  I saw Flowey and he was looking directly at me.

"What were you doing?" he asked.

"Training!" Aliza came after me, who ended up stumbling and dropping the arrows on the floor.  They dissipated with magic, and she seemed more energetic. She got up quickly and took a few leaps to ease his tiredness.

"When you use your soul weapon, it's like you expend some of your energy, that's why when the weapon dissipates, your energy goes back to how it was before," Sans said, studying my face.  He knew what I was thinking.

I nodded, I found that very interesting.  I had absolutely no idea of ​​anything, about the power of a human being's soul.  If the souls of the monsters were so powerful, what could I think of a soul of a human?

"I'll go drink water!  Do you want to come with me, flower?" Aliza she extended her arm to Flowey, who went up and tangled his vines there.  The girl looked happy, and entered the house.

Sans was going in when I poked him in the shoulder.

"Hey, I was thinking here." he turned to me, confused.  "I'm going on my way tomorrow morning."

He seemed to think about what I had just said, but he quickly shrugged.

"Okay, if you think better."

That hurt.  Wasn't he going to ask me to stay?  I should have already waited, I think all that reunion and "welcome" was more like he felt he had an obligation, after what happened years ago.  I think in fact, he didn't even care.  But there wasn't much I could do, I wasn't going to let it bring me down.  I had a journey to continue.

We went back in and decided that I would take a shower.  I borrowed some towels, and a new change of clothes, Sans lent me one of his sweaters, and I put my striped shirt and black long-sleeved shirt to wash.  (I took the opportunity to take his coat too. He refused, but I managed to convince him.)

One thought I had, while showering, was that when we got back to the surface, I would do anything to make them adapt.  It would help with housing, with jobs, I wanted to give the happy ending that they always dreamed of.

I thought about what it would be like if I moved in with Sans, Aliza and Papyrus.  Can you imagine?  Shopping with the girl and spending the afternoon having fun?  I already considered that girl as my family.  Or even, spend the afternoon showing the city to Papyrus and Sans ... showing the cafes to my mom.

Who else would I meet on my way?

I finished the shower and changed.  That white sweater was soft, and apparently the only one that had no blood stain.  It had a strong smell of fabric softener.

I went downstairs, already changed, and saw Sans and Aliza on the couch, watching a program that I had never seen before.  Incredibly, the technology still worked there.

"What are you watching?" I asked, leaning on the back of the sofa, hands supporting my head.

"I don't know the name of this show, but it's funny" Aliza laughed.

"Well, have fun! Have you see Flowey? I need to talk to him about our departure."

"Wait, you're leaving already??" Aliza climbed off the couch, looking at me sadly.

"Not now now.  Tomorrow morning." I answered, looking around, looking for Flowey.  "but have you seen him?"

"I think it's in my room" Sans replied, without taking his eyes off the TV.

It saddened me a little, but I think he was just really entertained by the TV ... it was what I expected.

"Alright, thank you." I climbed the stairs and went to Sans's room. "Flowey?" I turned on the bedroom light and saw him, at the window, looking out.

The view from the window in Sans' room has a view of a part of Snowdin Town. You could see houses, some okay, some not, and others completely destroyed.  It looked like an apocalypse had passed through there.

I approached the window and leaned against it, looking out.

"I must admit that I miss the vibrant colors." Flowey started.

I sighed.

"Me too.  The view from here was much more beautiful when the city seemed to be in an endless Christmas period."

We both laughed, and Flowey looked at me.

"Did you really forgive me?"

I looked at him, with a sincere smile.

"Yes, we both did horrible things in the past, but now we're trying to fix them and make our future better.  If they were able to forgive me, who am I not to forgive you?  So the answer is yes."

He seemed surprised by my answer, as if he fully expected otherwise.

"Thanks ... Frisk."

"Well, I need to know something ..."

"You will continue on your way tomorrow." he interrupted me.

"Yes ... are you coming with me?"

"I've been thinking, and yeah, I think I will."

I felt relieved, I wanted a company on my walk, long walk.

I left the back of the window and went to a corner of the room where my backpack was, and checked to see if everything was there.  My coat, my rope, my harpoon, my knife, and my other utensils.  They were all there.

As soon as I finished zipping up my backpack, I heard someone knock on the bedroom door when it opened, it was Sans.  He was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket, as usual.

"So what now, have you already planned your exit?"

"Ah ... I believe so.  You will meet me at Waterfall, right?"

He nodded and looked away.  We were silent.

"You trained Aliza well." I tried to start a conversation.

He shrugged.

"She was already agile naturally, if she turns her fear into power, she can be as powerful as anyone here."

I stopped to think about.  And I still didn't know how to use my soul's powers properly.  I knew I had quick healing, and quick reflexes too, but it was that... I thought, at least.

"How did she discover this weapon from her soul?"

"It was something very spontaneous, I knew of its existence but I didn't know how to help activate it.  I think it is more concentration and focusing in its power.  Or when you are most feeling your own trait, in your case, when you feel determined?  I do not know exactly."

I thought about it, I think it would keep me up at night.  I wanted to understand that.

Sans looked at me and waved his hand in front of my face, trying to bring me to reality again.

"Wha about it?"

"I want to learn this before meeting Undyne, but as I am leaving tomorrow, I will have to find a way to train on the way.  Flowey is coming with me, so I'll have help."

I got up from where I was and went to the door.

"But what you told me about is already very useful, thanks, Sans." I smiled and left the room.