Chapter 6

We looked at each other for a few moments. He seemed too surprised that I was in front of him, and I didn't expect to see him anytime soon, after what Flowey had warned me about. So, apparently, he was still looking for humans.

I dropped my backpack in the snow, Flowey got off my arm, I ran and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his shoulder. I hadn't thought about the possibility of him attacking or killing me, I just missed him a lot and nothing else seemed to matter at that moment.

I heard the sound of his axe falling to the ground, when I felt his arms wrapping me in a tight hug. It made my crying hard, and I felt my shoulder get wet too. Was he crying? I just knew that I wanted to stay in that hug for the rest of my life.

"You came back ..." he muttered, still in my arms.

"Yes, I came to fulfill my promise." I answered, smiling.

We pulled away from that hug, only then did I realize how tall I was compared to him. I let out a light laugh.

"What are you laughing about? " he asked.

"I just ... I realized how much taller I got." I said, laughing and drying my face.

His smile had gone from a murderous psychopathic smile to a real smile.

"It seems that I have no reason to call you Kiddo anymore. " he flicked my forehead.

"Oh" I laughed, "I don't care if you call me that." I rubbed my hand over my forehead.

He looked away at Flowey, who was watching us.

"Are you going to kiss or ...?" he asked, jokingly.

"You ..." Sans recognized him and his single red gleam in his left eye shone brightly, as if he were going to attack him.

He picked up the axe from the floor and took a step. I had to hold it back so I wouldn't mess up.

"Calm down, Sans, he's with me."

"What?! He was the reason Asgore died! He killed his own father, Frisk!"

"He wasn't my father ... he was Asriel's. And as you can see, I AM NOT ASRIEL. I don't have a soul, I don't feel crap at all. As much as I am on your side to pass the queen, I feel nothing. I'm trying to redeem myself, okay? But I can't do it if you don't trust me!"

When he finished talking, the three of us were silent. Sans seemed to think about what Flowey had said, and he kind of freaked out.

"Grrr ... crap." He lowered his ax, and I took Flowey on my arm again, along with my backpack.

"He comes with us, all right?"

Sans made a disgusted face, but soon nodded.

"If you do something, you little shit, I swear I will finish you off, understood?" he asked, with his psychopathic smile.

"Ya better respect me."

"Boys!" I called their attention. "Well, where are we going now?" I asked Sans.

"I think I better teleport you to my home straight away. Papyrus will be happy to see you, although I don't know if I should show you to him."

"He still has a strong relationship with Undyne?"

"No."

Straight and dry. It's okay.

"I understand."

He didn't really seem to want to bring it up, so he took my hand with his other hand.

"Let's go."