Two

After an hour and a half of scribbling and erasing, singing and dancing, and laughing, we packed our books up and left out to the mall. Luckily, it was 15minutes away. Sometime during the ride, they had me sing "Wings to Fly" for them. Then, they went into getting me signed, and making fanpages and websites. When we did get to the mall, which wasn't as crowded as per usual, we all filed out, giggling at a joke Mimi had made.

"Okay, girls," Taylor said, "We need white button downs, short skirts, and crop tops."

"Don't forget the heels!" Mimi backed, adding boots to her comment.

I winced, feeling a small pain in my back. Taylor must've caught my action, asking if I was okay.

"Yea, I'm fine," I covered, "Just a back pain. Gone now."

"Told ya you have too much in your bag." She argued,

"Oh whatever. They get my grades high, regardless."

We linked arms, walking to the mall entrance. A boy out of his group opened the door for us, complimenting Mimi. She flashed her flirtatious smile and walked through. I caught him eyeing her backside when she sashayed over the threshold. I rolled my eyes, following Taylor and her.

"So where to first?" I asked. Mimi and Taylor looked at each other. "What?" I asked, not catching the facial cues.

"We're going to Victoria's Secret." Mimi said, a little mischievously

I studied her and Taylor's nonchalant expression, "Why?"

"Remember when we first agreed to the dare?" Taylor reminded.

I thought for a moment, trying to recollect any links to the store. I complained about my boob size, saying I'm a cup size too small. I sighed loud, knowing they were about to buy me push-up bras. They giggled, pulling me to the store.

I was focused on getting in and getting out. They had me sized by a store clerk. 36C. They asked me for my favorite color and disappeared to grab bras for me to try on. I tried to fade into the walls while they shouted things and waved lingerie at me, asking if it was pretty. I held my head, covering my blushing face.

The clerk had opened a room for us earlier. I was standing there waiting for the girls to come back, holding the room for me to use. When they came, shoving bras in my hands and pushing me into the changing room, I'd put one on and say "Okay, this fits nice." Then they'd ask to see.

"With my shirt on, right?"

"Girl, you act like we not family," Miona said rather harshly, "You don't have to come out. Just open the door."

We weren't, but we are really good friends. I sighed, and cracked the door. They looked behind them to see if anyone was peeking and rushed inside, Taylor holding the door just before closed. They had their cheery slurs, whispered sexual ones, and poked my breasts. I swatted their hands away, blushing.

After a while, I got comfortable with shimmying and modeling before them. Soon enough, it was over and I had three new push-up bras: a black one, a blue one, a white one, two with lace framing the cups. 45minutes had passed when we left.

"I could go for a snack," I complained, "I'm starving.

Taylor agreed, "The food court's upstairs."

She lead us to the elevator. Mimi spotted something that caught her interest. "Guys, we have to go in there and get those matching shirts!!"

I found them to be cute. Black cropped tops that read with things that linked a group of three together, in bullet points. I favored the line that said "Stooge 1, 2, or 3", depending on your shirt.

"After we eat, though," Taylor said, her stomach growling, "My insides are about to collapse on me."

"Told ya to eat before we came," Mimi taunted,

"Miona Hesley, don't start with me." Taylor used her 'Jersey' accent,

"Taylor Jones, don't use my full name, like you my motha." Mimi used hers, she actually is from Jersey.

I rolled my eyes, "Whenever you Americans are done arguing, we can get some food." I brought out my European English accent. My mom's from London, my dad's from Arizona.

Taylor glared at me, "Look, don't pull any Eastern dialect over on me, Kelly Partley." Mimi and I laughed. We find her Australian to be hilarious.

We did eventually get food. It didn't take us long to finished. When we all had our belch, we made our way to "Framily". That's where the shirts were spotted. We got them in white, where the words were black. We also bought a bottom for them: Taylor bought a skirt, Mimi bought shorts, and I bought skinny jeans.

Luckily, the next store over was Forever 21. We spent the rest of our mall time there. I even had to call my mother twice, changing my return time. We had found three pairs of the same shoes to wear with our "3 Stooges" outfit, each in our size: 8, 6, and 9 1/2.

It was 7:30 when we got back to Mimi's house. At some point, Mimi's mom ended up giving me a back massage; she's a massage therapist. She noticed me reaching for my back, in pain, and offered one up and I agreed.

"So what did you do at the mall?" She asked, kneading my back,

"Your daughter is a flirt." Taylor blurted,

"Taylor!" Mimi nudged her, "It is not my fault I'm the phat one in this trio." She teased,

"I concur!" I said, my face muffled into a pillow,

"Of course you'd agree, mini titties!" Taylor protested,

Ms. Hesley laughed, "Well, was the guy who was checking even cute?"

I bobbed my head up to speak, "He looked like a frog!!"

Everyone practically died laughing. Taylor was literally "roflhbo" (rolling on the floor laughing her butt off). I continued as to why he looked like a frog. Mimi tried to protest, but her choice in men was always iffy.

I must have fallen asleep after my rant and faceplanting the pillow. The last two things I remember before dozing was feeling Ms. Hesley touch somewhere near my spine and feeling a sharp pain spiral through my body, and hearing Mimi call my mom, telling her I fell asleep here. I was too tired to wince but I did groan. She took it as a red light to let me sleep.

Taylor said she would stay as well, and Mimi said she'd drop us home in the morning, before her job interview. After that, everything was pretty much black, other than dreaming.