TAEHYUNG BREAKS DOWN II

Taehyung opened the door of studio and saw RM working on his laptop. He sighed and called his hyung. RM turned after listening to the voice.

SOMEONE'S POV

RM: Oh taehyungie!

V: Here you are hyung. What are you doing?

RM: Nothing.

V: Hyung you are not starting work right now. Take sometime off and then we'll start. We decided to only see the concept not start work.

RM: Ah Sorry. I wasn't starting. Just some scribbling.

V: Hyung seriously!!! Don't overdo it.

RM: (ruffling his hair) When did my taehyungie grew that much. I am not used to this taehyungie. Where is my taetae?

V: ah Hyung! (pouting)

RM: When did you change so much? What happened to you?

V: Hyung! I am okay. Everyone matures by age. I am too. I am turning 25. What do you expect?

RM: I know but why our baby bear's eyes lost their shine?

V:You are worrying without any reason.

RM: Taehyungie! If you can't tell me what is going on with you then how am I gonna help you. I know you don't want to talk about everything that happened but it's been years. Stop blaming yourself. You did what you thought was best. I would have done same. I would have wanted to save my family from breaking but that doesn't mean I had to bear the pain alone. 

V: I-I am trying hyung. I-It

RM: You all need to have a talk especially you and Jin hyung.

V: I don't think so there is something remaining.

RM: There is hope till you try. Let me be your anchor. Please don't do this with yourself. Don't make me give up on you baby bear.

V: (eyes widened) give up on you? I-I am....

RM: (hugs him) I am not forcing you baby bear. I just want to be there for you every time. You are our family and family means to be together whenever one needs. I want to be the shoulder for you, so whenever you cry you can lean on me, whenever you are about to fall you can hold onto me, whenever you are tired you can rest.

V: (tear rolled from his eye) I know. Don't worry hyung. I love you

RM: I love you too.

V: (breaking the hug) I'll get coffee for you and juice for myself.

RM: Okay

SOMEONE'S POV

JIN: I am here with Ray, my boyfriend. Yes my boyfriend. I and Ray met through Ken 6 months before. He is a photographer. Ken introduced me to him and we just clicked. I enjoyed talking to him. Then 2 months before he asked me out and I said yes. I had been with Tae for so long and it was hard to go into relationship. But I needed to move on. Ray knows I was in love with someone else. He is really so sweet. He accepted me even when I was in love with someone else. But it's time I move on. Tae is happy in his life then why should I stay behind. So here I am with my boyfriend.

RAY: Jin!

JIN: Yeah

RAY: What are you thinking?

JIN: Nothing.

RAY: I thought you are gonna make me burn food.

JIN: Hey don't doubt my cooking.