BROKEN FRIENDSHIP

JK'S POV:

JK'S POV:

I was dancing and enjoying the music during practice. I slipped and hurt my foot. I felt a strong pain in my foot and it was unbearable. It felt as if a sharp knife cut right through my foot. The members asked me to be careful while dancing. I said I will but I couldn't get up. The pain was unbearable. I lay down. Tears roll down my face because the pain was unbearable. Members and the crew hurdled around me when I didn't got up again.

Hobi: Jungkookie! What happened

My foot. That's what I said.

And I was taken to doctor by our manager. He checked my foot and dressed it. Oh! his face said everything. I am into some deep trouble. I was laid down on floor and the members started to gather around when they heard the news.

JIMIN: Does he need stitches?

Jimin asks from the staff while looking worriedly at Jungkook.

Crew: Yeah

JIMIN: Is the doctor here?

Crew: He is on his way.

JIMIN: Okay. This is bad.

JK: Why am I lying down? I tried to cheer his mood by laughing. He looks worried. Did he even breath?

JIMIN: You are laughing about this. I was worried sick that you would be crying. (worried & angry)

JK: I did cried thinking that I won't be able to go on stage.

JIMIN: Pabo (whispering)

AT NIGHT

JIMIN: Be careful. Try not to put pressure on the foot

Jimin said while tucking Jungkook under blankets.

JK: Hmm. I am okay.

JIMIN: I was worried sick when i heard about your injury. (putting his hand over Jungkook's big hand)