"We'll be out back, is Chris there?" Dinah asked.

"Yes, and dad. Also, your cousins are going," Clara looked at both girls pointedly.

"Awesome," Lauren's lips pulled into a mocking smile.

"Sounds great," Dinah gave a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Dinah! Lauren!"

"That's us," Lauren walked away, towards the back door.

"Bye munch," Dinah cooed, rubbing Alena's cheek with the back of her finger before walking out, Taylor following.

It was eight at night, the backyard dark as their family stood around. Dinah pulled her phone out and quickly texted Ally and Normani to be safe.

Once everyone's shift was complete, Taylor opened the back gate and pet each wolf on the way out. Lauren nudged Taylor, making her laugh. Dinah reached up and licked Taylor's face.

"Be safe," Taylor said, closing the gate. Dinah nodded once and ran off with the rest of the pack.

This was her favorite part, running and feeling the breeze through her coat. They ran all the way to a clearing near a cliff, the full moon on display. Dinah sat on her hind legs, looking at the sky filled with wonders. Lauren nudged her, nodding because the pack was moving on. Dinah whined but got up, following.

Sooner or later, after their father barked out orders, they were allowed to hunt on their own. Dinah ran off, leaving Lauren alone. She rubbed her ear with her paw, feeling anxiety spread through her body. She whimpered, something was off. She could hear music playing in the distance.

The party.

Dinah followed the sound and stayed low, stopping behind trees every so often. As she got closer she could see the bonfire Normani had talked about.

Then her nose turned up. Lavender, coconut, and honey filling her senses. The scent made her happy, but her stomach turned at the same time. Unsure of why she felt so uneasy, she continued on, following the scent.

She wanted to throw up at what she was looking at.

Troy had Ally against a tree and from what she could see, a tongue down her throat. Dinah growled, eyes narrowing at the pair. Ally didn't seem to mind at first, but then Dinah could see her trying to push him away, her arms on his chest. He finally pulled away, saying a few things Dinah did not like to hear, and when he reached for his belt Dinah took off.

She jumped up on her hind legs and pushed Troy off of her, Ally gasping and running back to the party. Dinah stood over Troy, showing her teeth as she growled. He backed up into a tree stump, he had wide eyes and was panting. Dinah snapped at him once before running off, hearing her father's howl.

Meeting up with the pack, her father had a limp deer beneath him, the others already eating. It seemed like the call was for her because she had been the only one missing.

Lauren tilted her head at Dinah, Dinah blinking before turning to the deer.

When the pack returned and shifted back, they made their way inside.

"Fuck," Dinah groaned, plopping on the couch back in her human form.

"Goodnight," Lauren laid on the ground, curling into a pillow. Regina came over and pulled a blanket over Lauren, kissing her forehead. Lauren smiled and mumbled a 'thank you.'

"Want one too?" Gina asked, looking at Dinah. Dinah nodded with a soft smile as she disappeared, quickly returning with another blanket.

"Thanks Gina," Dinah kissed her forehead before turning to allow sleep to take over her.