Chapter |8| Aaron Black

Start from the beginning

"You've turned into a whore Kiara." Anger blazed in my eyes as I slapped him hard. The harsh cracking sound resonated throughout the room and left a nasty red mark on his otherwise flawless cheek.

"Don't ever call me a whore. Understood?" I seethed, stepping forward so we were toe to toe. The anger radiating through my body caused me to visibly shake.

"No-one slaps me." He whispered, his voice dangerously low.

"Well I'm not just anybody. I'm Kiara Romano." In barely one second, he had me pinned against the wall again with his hand tightly clasped around my throat.

I could feel my panties beginning to dampen, and my thighs automatically clenched together.

Fuck my traitorous body. Yes, that's exactly what you want him to do. Shut up!

"I thought there was a reason I fucked you. It's your confidence and that attitude that turns me on." A humourless laugh left my mouth, and a smirk curled up on my lips.

"Don't you have one of your whores to fuck." He grinned and I chose to ignore the way the flashing red lights hit him perfectly, making him look like the true devil.

"I would much rather just fuck you." His hand tighten around my neck slightly, not choking me, but enough to turn me on further.

"In your dreams," I muttered under my breath, but he heard anyways.

"I don't need to dream, all I have to do is close my eyes and think about your sweet pu...."

"I was drunk and you took advantage of me." I snapped, cutting him off. He slowly lowered his hand away from my throat and stepped back.

"Advantage? You practically forced me into the bed. Are you forgetting how you unbuckled my pants and took me into you pretty little mouth? You wanted it."

He was right, I practically begged for it. I was hurt, lonely, drunk and in desperate need of a distraction.

Aaron was there. It could of been anyone, but it was him.

"We were friends once remember? We were close, there was always this undeniable spark between us, and that night..."

"Was a mistake. Don't think I've forgotten about what you did?" Scattered memories of me, Tristan and Aaron laughing together, drinking, smiling, just having fun, rushed through my brain.

We used to be friends, very close friends, and despite his cold reputation, he was always kind to me. He was warm and smiled, but it was all an act. An act to use to me.

Both of them played me, and Aaron pulled the strings, but not anymore. I was done being someone's puppet.

"Oh so you can forgive Tristan, but not me?" Narrowing my eyes at him, I stepped forward. He sucked in a harsh breath as I placed my hand on his chest and smiled seductively.

"I haven't forgiven him, nor I have I forgiven you but I have to admit that you weren't the one who made me fall hopelessly in love you and then left so, I'd say you have a better chance at earning forgiveness than him." My mind drifted elsewhere, as my hand trailed down, playing with the buttons on his shirt.

Aaron Black was one of the most powerful men in New York, and he was only 22. He'd built his father's small gang into an empire and many even compared him to my dad.

The first time we met, I was instantly attracted to him. He was literally a sex god, and my virgin self had heard all the stories about him. Naturally, I got turned on merely by his presence but as time went on I learnt to push my urges away, well until that night.