"Hellooo" it was silent for a moment, "My.." that was enough for me to hang up.

"What's up, who was it?" Rachel asked as she gave me a questioning look.

"No, no one, it was a wrong number." she turned back to the mirror not satisfied with my answer but let it slide.

It has been nearly a week that Sam and I spoke to each other. He just ignored me, we don't even smile to acknowledge one another. Honestly it hurts, but what was I expecting, just because he looked out for me at a party doesn't make us buddies now.

But I had a feeling that there was something wrong. He was hiding it.

"I'll show that old hag tonight, what I'm capable of." Rachel's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, and she looked mesmerizingly pretty.

"I think Adam will also know what you're capable of, you look stunning Rachel." She smiled and mouthed a thank you while paying for her makeover.

Rachel was always pretty. "You were and are pretty Rachel, you need no makeover, go show that old hag"

"Yesss, I love you Myles" she said hugging me tight.

....

I had 23 missed calls from Sam by the time I reached home. I didn't understand how he got my number, since we never exchanged it.

He doesn't know, two can play this game. He's not the only one who can ignore, I know I'm acting real mature here, but he's the one who started it. I've gone crazy trying to figure what happened. Whenever I tried to talk to him, he just rushed out without sparing me a glance. I felt like shit.

As soon as I entered my house I heard the screeching sound of tiers, and not even seconds later Sam burst in through the door.

His hair was all messed up and fell on his forehead. Honestly, I liked it better this way. His sky blue button up shirt was all crumpled, he looked so tired. What was..

"Why the fuck are you not answering your phone?" his voice echoed through the house and he threw the keys, which went sliding god knows where. I flinched at his actions.

He took two large strides and was right in front of me and hugged me. I didn't even have the time to react or know what was going on. My bag fell by my side, as my hands went limp by my side.

I could feel his breath on my neck which shot goosebumps all over my body. The heat from his body radiated, I tried to move but he didn't let go "I'm sorry... please stay." he whispered. A strange feeling washed over me when I heard his voice and knew that it was directed to me. It's been a week he didn't talk to me.

I closed my eyes and slowly, hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck. He sighed relieved, and I knew immediately that my doubts were true, something definitely was wrong. I won't force him to open up to me, but I'll make sure he knows I'm here.

I ran my fingers in his hair on the nape of his neck in a soothing manner. I felt him relax as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I couldn't help but think that this is the first time we were hugging and he shouldn't be allowed to have this soft hair.

I heard him chuckle, "Yes Myla, it's the first time we are hugging and you're just jealous of my hair."

"Shut up" I said in a playful manner and hit the back of his shoulder.

He just chuckled and swayed us slightly. That's when I realized, no matter how much I told myself that it didn't matter, it was all a lie, it did matter to me. Sam did matter to me.

"My.." he called in a low voice.

"Yeah?"

"I missed you" and just with that one statement my insides did a happy dance and I was relieved.

"You sure did, I mean you missed out on a great company like me." I countered.

He broke the hug but still held me by my waist and looked at me.

"Oh really?" he asked amused.

He was making us walk backwards. "Yes." I said with a proud smile.

"I'm hungry" I said out of the blue.

"Lets go out then, I'm hungry too. And oh yeah, its on you." He said flicking my nose.

"Wait, why is it on me? Come again, I think I didn't hear you right." I said acting clueless, which I really was. Wait then I wasn't acting.

"Because you had even my share of the Chinese you bought for me." he stated

"Who said anything about it being for you? It was for me, I was hungry okay." I lied.

My back hit the counter behind me, and Sam caged me between his arms. "So it wasn't for me" he asked in a challenging tone, and started leaning in.

"No" I was surprised how confident I sounded considering how I was feeling on the inside.

"Are you sure?" his nose touched my cheek and his breath fanned my face.

I gulped, and that's when we heard a loud thrashing sound outside.

Sam walked out to see what it was, "I missed you too." I said to myself with a smile.

"I heard that" he said turning around with a grin on his face.

"What? Oh the crash, I heard it too." I said acting innocent and walking up to him.

"You have no.."

He was cut midsentence when I gasped as I saw the sight out on my porch.

He turned around and lets just say, the outcome of the crash we heard was not nice at all, especially, for Sam.

I think he's gonna cry. Who wouldn't? If I was in his place, I'd be weeping on the ground by now.

.

A/N:

So, that's another update. Just trying to make up for the delay.

Have a great day.

Also, Happy Halloween guysss. Cheers!