Chapter 19

Louis POV

today's Diana's birthday and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. My mom got her the money like I asked and hopefully today Diana gets away from her mom. I'd rather speeded the rest of my life here as long as she is happy. I hope she goes on to live the best life she could possibly live and be happy even if it doesn't involve me.

"Alright lunch time everybody up" the guard yelled approaching me and Harry's cell. WE waited as they opened up the door and we followed them out to the cafeteria.

"Aren't you a little scared that something bad is going to happen to Diana" Harry said as we waited in the cafeteria line.

"Yes I worry everyday about her but anything's gotta be better then her being stuck in that house with her over controlling mom." Harry must of noticed how mad the question made me because he shut up after that.

As I was walking over to my table that Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry were sitting at some bigger guy hit my food try out of my hand.

"Oh no looks like Mr. popstar doesn't know how to hold onto a plate." The guy chuckled to his friends who always followed him around like a puppy dog.

" Haha so funny now can you just fucking move" I said as I was picking my tray up off of the ground under different cerci states I would probably punch the guy but I'm trying to stay out of trouble.

"Are you sure you can walk past me without a red carpet rolled out." That was it before I realized it I was pounding the guys face in as hard as I could.

"Louis stop stop that's enough" Zayn said as he pulled me off of the guy.

There wasn't any guards around that seen it so we all just went our seprate ways and acted like it never happened. "For real Lou are you trying to get into more trouble and be stuck in here longer." After Liam said that I just tuned him out as he went on one of his dad speeches.

being in this hell hole of a place really sucks especially when your here for something you didn't even do. I was literally in the shower the other day and some ass of a guy stole my clothes like what kind of crap is that but hey I am in a place with a bunch of idiot criminals.