Chapter 13

*3 days later*

Louis POV

After we got arrested last night they took us down to the station. And it's absolutely disgusting here there's dead bugs and all kinds of other things here. They put us all in one cell which I didn't think they would do.

"Louis Tomlinson its time for you phone call now" a officer said Harry walking back into the cell and me walking out.

"Can please have two calls" I begged when we got to the phone wanting to talk to my mom but also Diana.

"Yeah but make it quick"

I put in the first number hoping she would pick up.

"Louis Willam Tomlinson where the hell are you at"

"Look mom I'm sorry I got arrested for kidnapping that I didn't do"

"Well I'm not get you out"

"I didn't ask you to just listen mum okay"

"Okay"

"Do you remember Diana"

"Yeah why"

"Just listen to me I know you don't like her but I need your help. She turns 18 in two months and then she leave her house. I need you to help her get out of that damn house."

"Now why on earth would I do that"

"Because mum I love her like really love her I want to be with her for forever. You took me away from her once I know I can't have her now but I can't be in here knowing she miserable. If you love me you will help me mum."

"Alright Louis But only because I love you"

"Thanks mum bye love you"

Diana's POV

I haven't left my room in three days I haven't ate in three days either I have drunk water though. April comes over a lot but I never speak to her. My dad and mom try to talk to me but I don't answer.

My phone started vibrating in my hand I looked at it and some random number flashed across the screen. I wasn't going to answer but for some reason I felt like I needed to.

"Hello"

"Hey Diana"

"Louis"

I sat up on my bed from excitement

"Listen i am sorry I got arrested"

"Louis don't apologize for something you couldn't prevent"

"I know I will get out of here"

"Well I need you to do it soon cause I can't even function"

Before Louis said anything April walked in my room and took the phone away from me.

"Hey Louis it's April"

"Hey"

"I figured you should know Diana hasn't ate, left her room, and hasn't talked to anyone in three days"

"Give Diana the phone"

"Hey"

"Diana is that true"

"Yeah but it's not that big of a deal"

"Listen to me right now don't starve yourself because I'm gone. Please it breaks me to know your doing that. We can never see each other again if your dead from starvation. What else have you done."

"Nothing bad that's it I promise"

"Okay but please eat some food for me"

"Okay"

"Look I got to go love you"

"Love you too"

"No Diana I really love you"

"I really love you too Louis"

Then the line went dead I sighed April had now left my room. I didn't even realize I was crying until my vision went blurry. Out of anger I though my phone across my room.

"Why dose the world hate me" I said to myself crying even more.

I sat there crying for a few minutes before getting up and going into the bathroom. I pulled back my brackets reveling the 10 scars scattered across my wrist.

Louis words bouncing around my head I grabbed the razor blade and put it to my wrist. I slowly move the blade cutting painfully into my skin I watched as the cut bleed. I did this five more times before stopping I wrapped something around my wrist to stop the bleeding.

"Hey Diana would you like something to eat" my dad asked knocking on the door.

"Yeah I will be down in a minute" I said through the door.

I pulled my bracelets back down to cover the scars so no one could see how unhappy I actually am.