Chapter 12

* a couple weeks later*

Diana's POV

Today will mark one month since I have been on tour with the boys. It doesn't even feel like it has been that long. Today was also there first show in about three days.

It's not like I have ever got bored on tour with them there's really never a dull moment with them.

"Diana there you are" Louis said approaching me.

"Sorry what time is the show tonight" I knew what time it was but I was just making conversation.

"Well it doesn't start till 8 and it's 6 now Which means they are probably opening the doors in about a hour" he said in one big breath.

"Where are the rest of the boys" I asked when I didn't see them anywhere.

"Their changing for the show" once we were back stage I sat down on the leather couch.

"Well I guess I will see you after the show" I said Louis kinda rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I wish I didn't have to leave you but I do bye Diana" Louis sighed walking towards the doors to go with the boys.

+

"Diana" I looked up the see April running towards me.

"What are you doing here"

"Where the boys at" she said

"There on stage that was their last song what's going on " I asked the boys had now came back stage and were standing around me.

"Y'all have to run before it's" before she could answer a whole army of police flooded back stage.

"Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan you are under arrest for kidnapping" one of the officers yelled different officers hand cuffed each boy.

"What are you doing they didn't do anything" I yelled trying to pull one of the cops off on Louis.

"Diana I'm so glad your safe" my mom said pulling me in a hug but I pushed her away.

"You can't take them they didn't do shit" the tears were pouring out of my eyes.

"I'm going to need you to let go of him miss" I didn't even realize I was holding Louis arm.

"No he didn't do shit" I cried this was officially the worst day of my life.

"Yes they did sweet heart they kidnapped you" my mom said from behind me.

"No they didn't I went willingly" I cried even louder at my mom and the cops.

"Hey Diana it's okay" Louis said looking me in the eyes.

"Y'all can have a moment alone" the cop said I was surprised when he took the hand cuffs off.

"No it's not okay you didn't do anything" I cried more Louis just wrapped his arms around me in a protective hug.

"Shhh I know but it will all be okay I promise" he said take my face in his hands.

"But what if your wrong what if I never see you again and can't lose you again." I don't think I had ever cried this much in my life.

"I'm not wrong your not going to lose me again" he said running his thumb across my cheek.

"How do you know I'm losing you right now for something you didn't do" I cried Louis just smiled like he had some idea.

"Because I love you to much to lose you again" he then put his lips on mine.

Of course I kissed him back this is all just happening to fast.

"I don't want you to leave" I cried when we pulled away.

"I know I don't want to leave either" he said pulling me back into a hug.

"Alright times up" the official pulled Louis away from me and started walking away.

I started to cry harder when Louis turned back around and looked at me. My head was spinning right now I didn't even understand why was this happening.

"Hey look at me it's going to be okay" April was now taking me into a hug.

"He said he loved me" I cried still not know why he decided to say those three words now.

"Shhh come on let's go home okay" April said pulling away from the hug.

"Okay" I said I followed he out to the car I got in the front while April got in the back.

It was dead silent and I was glade it was I couldn't even look at my mom right now. How did this day get turned so upside down.

"Honey you know you should be thanking me" my mom said breaking the silence.

"Thanking you for what taking me away from the only happiness I had left. Your such a selfish little bitch  you care about you not me. I was having fun with them and you ruined it for good. You keep me away from him once but I'm almost 18 and once I turn 18 you can't control me. And for you to say you love me is a lie because if you loved me you would want me to be happy" I yelled in one huge breath.

She didn't say another word which I was thankful for . All I hope is that Louis okay I don't think I can live with out him now.