Chapter 10

Diana's POV

Like most mornings on tour we all had to get up pretty early. We are still in Italy they have some really big show today. I have been making the most of my days worried it will be over soon.

With my mum being as crazy as she is she will probably find me and take me back home. It's not like it's that hard to find me I'm on tour with the biggest band in the world.

+

"You can just sit here while we go on stage and get ready for the show tonight" Louis smiled I just nodded before he ran to catch up with the boys.

I didn't really listen to them I just sat there on my phone then I got a text form April.

April: picture attached the internet is blowing up from this picture and directioners are freaking out.

I hesitated before clicking on the picture it was a picture of me on louis back, and the headline read "Louis Tomlinson's new Girlfriend".

Me: we went out yesterday and I got tired so I got on Louis back i fell asleep. They must of took it while I was asleep can you send me the full article ?

April: yeah here it is link attached.

Knowing the article was going to be bad I took a deep breath before clicking on the link.

"Yesterday Late afternoon Louis Tomlinson and the rest of the One Direction boys. Were seen in Italy but they had someone else with them. Louis had a girl on his back the girl was fast asleep. After we did some searching we found out the girls name is Diana spring. She's form Doncaster England she 17 years old and turns out her and Louis were childhood best friends and even Lived beside each other."

At this moment I was so mad about what I just read that I did something I never thought I would do. I stood up and threw my phone across the arena. Then I stormed out the door but the looks on the boys faces before I left.

They all looked so confused and sad especially Louis I hated that but I was so mad right now. When I got out the door my pace quickened and I started running up and down the arena hallways. I finally stoped putting my back up against a wall.

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the warm liquid go down my cheek.

"Why ?" I whispered before sliding down the wall until my butt hit the floor. I pulled my legs up to my chest before putting my head between my knees.

"What's wrong" I heard someone ask I looked up to see louis standing there with a worried expansion on his face.

"Stupid people why do people have to be so stupid" I yelled Louis looked like he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"You seen the picture didn't you ?" He asked completely avoiding my question.

"Yeah I also read the article" I said louis sighed before sitting down next to me.

"You just got to ignore them as best as you can I don't blame you for throwing your phone. I actually did that once too but I learned to not pay it any attention. Before you say that's hard or how yeah it is hard but not as hard as you would think it is." Louis explained smiling at me.

"Okay I will try" I said Louis stood up offering his hand I took his hand and he pulled me off the ground.

"Now I will get you a new phone tomorrow if you promise not to throw it across a arena" louis laughed as we made our way back to the stage.

"I promise I won't throw it across a arena" I smiled to him he just nodded before going on stage.

I sat there and just listened to them rehears I guess dealing with paparazzi is my new life.

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter its kinda short and I'm sorry about that.

I'm actually writing this on my way home from carowinds and I can barely stay awake.

In that case I'm sorry if it had a lot of errors.

New chapter should be out soon ❤️

Love you all ~L