Chapter 4

10 years later

Diana's POV

I reached over and hit the snooze button on my alarm for the fifth time. Not wanting to go to school today it was my senior year but still.

"Diana get your butt up" my mom yelled from downstairs knowing that I wasn't up.

"I'm up I'm up" I yelled before going to take a shower.

Once out I blow dried my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail. Before putting on a light lay of makeup.

I pulled on some skinny jeans along with a plain white T-shirt.

"Diana come on" my mom yelled at me again not thinking I was up.

"Hold on" I yelled.

You would think I was depressed if you meet me but I'm not. See when I was little about six I had made up a story that my best friend moved to America.

But My parents told me that I just use to have a imaginary friend named Louis. It's weird because I don't really remember having a imaginary friend.

Also ever since I was 13 I have felt like I was missing part of me like the other half of me. I have never been able to figure it out before.

"Diana" my mom yelled and she sounded angry.

"I'm coming god" I said running out of my room and down the stairs.

"I will take this to go" I said grabbing a piece of toast.

"You can't possibly make it through the day  off of just that" my mom said.

"Yes she can honey just let her be" my dad said from the couch.

"Okay well I'm going to get going now bye mum I love you bye dad love you" I said before getting my keys and bag.

Louis POV

Ever since I left that day when I was seven I haven't been able to stop thinking about Diana. Once I left we moved into a small house here in America.

I started to develop a love for singing so when I turned 18 my mom put me on the X-factor. I didn't make it all the way through as a solo artist.

So they put me Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik in a band together called One Direction . We have two albums out and are on our second tour.

Sometimes I wonder if Diana still remembers me or if she forgot. We are going to the UK on our tour this year. A little part of me hopes that Diana will be there but I know she won't.

"Hey Louis you thinking about that girl again" Harry said playfully punching my arm.

"Yeah what else do I do" I sighed heavily.

"Listen man you will see her again some day" Liam assured me.

"What if I already have and I just didn't recognize her" I said face palming myself.

"Because trust me man you will know" Zayn said.

"How do we know that it has been 10 years the last time I saw her we were in second grade and talking through the fence" I said looking at the boys.

"Yeah why did y'all do that" Niall asked.

"Because our families hated each other we were told to never talk to each other but we didn't care so we made a secret friend ship" I said Niall just looked surprised that I actually told him.

Diana's POV

"Hey April guess what" I said as I approached my friend.

"What" she said not even trying to guess.

"I got two front row tickets to see One Direction" I smiled April's jaw dropped.

"Oh my god I love you I love I love you" she cheered hugging me tightly.

Me and her are huge fans of One Director have been since they came on X-Factor. I always thought it was weird how one of their names was Louis but I just figured it was a coincidence.