Chapter 16

Louis POV

" What the fuck are you doing" Liam asked as I continued to punch the wall.

I didn't reply but just turned around and started crying.

"She got hurt and I wasn't there to protect her" I cried Liam just looked at me confused.

"Who? What happened Louis ?" He asked grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Diana she went to a party and got raped and I wasn't there to protect her from him" I cried even harder finally Harry, Niall, and Zayn had joined in.

"Louis it's not your fault" Zayn said

"Yes it is if I wouldn't of got thrown in jail none of this would be happening" I had completely broken down at this point.

"Louis it's going to be okay" Niall said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Just leave me alone okay" I said getting in to my crappy prison bed.

Diana's POV 

After what happened last night me and April came back to my house for the rest of the night. I didn't sleep any last night because every time I closed my eyes all I saw was Sam's face.  I begged my mom this morning to let me stay home from school but it didn't work she still made me go. 

"Diana it is going to be okay I promise" April said when we pulled up outside the school.

"no it's April and didn't your mom tell you not to make promises you can't keep" I fired back getting out of the car. 

"Diana wait up remember what Louis said" April yelled running up to me.

" I know I am on my way to find Ryland" I said walking into the school.

Last night as soon as Louis said find a guy friend and don't leave his side I thought of Ryland. Me and Ryland use to be really good friends we just kind of grew apart. I know he will help me though because he always told me even if we don't talk anymore he would be there if I needed him. I never thought that day would come but now it has and this is so not the way I thought it would be. 

"Ryland I needed you" I said when I reached him he didn't think twice he quickly told his friends he would be right back.

"what's up Diana" he asked following me to a hall no one was on

"I need you to protect me" I said looking at the ground.

"Diana I always told you to only tell me that if you are in real danger" He said knowing something was up.

" I know and I am in real danger" I said looking up at him 

"what happened" he asked putting his hands on my shoulders.

I told him the whole story including what Louis said he didn't say anything he just hugged me which I took as a yes. I didn't just pick Ryland  just because we use to be great friends but he is a big guy and a lot of people are scared of him. The bell then rang and he let me go so I could get to class.

"hey wait on me outside all your classrooms and don't leave without me" he yelled as I headed down the hall I gave him a thumbs up before going around to the next hallway.

For some reason I was a little bit surprised that Ryland actually agreed to "protect" me. My first class is science which isn't that bad at least I don't have math first.

" Hey did you talk to Ryland" April asked when I got into the class room.

"yeah he said he would do it and not to leave this class room until he comes and gets me" I smiled to April feeling a little bit safer knowing I had someone to look out for me.

+

I was waiting on Ryland so I could go to lunch when someone walked up behind me and slapped my butt before pushing me against the wall.

"hey baby" Sam said pinning my arms down above my head.

"Just leave me alone please" I said trying to out of his hold but he pressed his body against me so I couldn't move at all.

"too bad lover boy got thrown in jail can't believe he had you fooled" Sam smirked he was about to kiss me until his body was pulled off of me.

"touch her again and you will be dead" Ryland yelled slamming his back against the lockers while holding him up by his shirt collar.

"awww she got a little body guard" Sam remarked with a big smirk on his face.

"you disgust me" Ryland said before punching him really hard in the stomach before dropping him to the floor.

"I'm sorry I should of got here sooner" Ryland said putting his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the lunch room

"it's not your fault" I said looking at the floor the rest of the way we didn't say anything just walked.

I just don't know how much longer I can go like this to be honest I feel a little bit like a baby who has to be watched 24/7 and I just can't stand it. All I know is as soon as I turn 18 I am out of here even if I have to live on the streets.