She pretended like she didn't hear me ,making me to roll my eyes just like she did.

Yours is a bit better than mine ,I was dragged out of my house ,I don't know how they were able to get in the estate ,it happened all too fast .the bitch fucking kidnapped me at my comfort zone "she said in one breath .

I kept ruffling at first ,they kept hitting me almost gave me a black eye before we got here "she continued.

The all so soft nasrin in me stroke out and I started feeling sorry for her ,mine was better like she said .

I wanted to say sorry but nahh! This lady is still a Home wrecker ,I wasn't too wicked to say she deserved it but karma was meant to happen and I felt this was the beginning.

Who was the lady "I asked totally ignoring her story .

I don't know her name ,but certainly I have seen her before "she replied.

Where ?"I asked almost curiously.

Well ,well I can see you too snatchers already moving along "we heard a voice say from along .

It was the lady !

Snatchers?
She continued laughing as she came forth towards us .

Uhmm let's seee ,
here we have our little nasrin who happens to be our beautiful wife .

And

On the other hand we have our stubborn little mistress .ayye !"she continued.

I watched her as she talked ,my mind oblivious from what she was saying.

Ohh heyy Sandro "she turned to Sandro .

I forgot we have three ladies in here "she said .

Why not I introduce myself "she continued laughing hard .

Not before you get me a chair to match theirs .

I watched stupidly not able to say a word at her evil face ,they got her a chair and she sat down facing us.

Uhmm how should I start "she says placing her index finger on her lips .

Oh I think I should start by introducing myself .

Let's go !
I'm the beautiful,pretty and daring "khultum Haroon "

Uhmm let's say "soon to be wife of my old time sweetheart ,Ahmad Kabir Bindawa yeah ?

It matches "she continued.

Ahmad !
My mind was blaring in different emotions ,as I watch her keep silent probably waiting for us to digest ,me in particular .

Wait so ,Ahmad was all about this ,he was seeing another person apart from us (yes I said us ).right now it kinda felt better when it was only me and his slut .i knew he wasn't going to marry tanisher .but her ?.

Nahh!.

Stop bluffing "I didn't know when I blurted the words at her like a spit .