Chapter 20

Chihiro P.O.V

A vicious growl escapes her as she tries to get to her feet once again. 'Who does that bitch think she is!? I dont give a damn hell about her high and mighty status in this world, I will be damned to share the title of Ice queen with that old hag, i will have to educate her on what a real ice queen is like!!'...but first...she has to be able to make it out of the labs door first...which is still half a room away and she has barely managed two steps so far without losing her strength. What the hell did this quack doctor do to her???

Splooting belly down and legs out on the floor she turns her head and severely deadpans at the gawking and wary doctor Murik who had stopped in his tracks where he was writing notes down like a madman.

"Is there a problem little miss? You went stir crazy for a moment there....oh! Did you just do the whole bonding thing with Kohaku nushi?? How interesting..." rambles Murik as he softly hits his pen to his lips in thought.

She merely growls "why am i still here? The trial has already started! My haku is over there all by himself, and im here barely able to walk! Im sick of this! Just what did you do to me!? I dont have time to be your lab rat anymore!".

The curious doctor flinched anxiously and a nervous smile spread across his face "now now...there is no need to be like that, you will be going to the trial, i promise, im just following orders, the elders wanted as much information on you as possible before you make your entrance, im sorry that it has made you feel a bit weak in the knees but they just wanted to make sure precautionary measures were placed, incase you became hostile..."

She interrupts with a growl "just what do you mean by 'precautionary measures'??..."

Murik was starting to sweat "uh...well.. Uh.. I may have been ordered to..well...uh.. " he gulps as Chihiro's aura darkened even further, the ice queen beginning to bare her fangs "look...dont worry, its just a sedative that won't harm you in any way...its suppose to relax you and just make sure you behave...".

" Won't harm me you say??...does me not being able to walk not count as harming me in any way??? Heh..." she growls icily.

Suddenly, a devilish thought crosses her mind, she may get in big trouble for this, even probably from her haku, but the way she sees it half of the dragon race is probably going to hate her anyway, to hell with the haters, plus she really wanted to speed things along, and mister quack over there is just oh so curious as with the elders as well. There was only one test left....she eyes the nozzle on the bench not too far away, then with a steely resolve she lifts her tail and whacks down on the vile attached to it and like she had hoped the force was enough to smash the vile into pieces.

The sudden violent movement caused Murik to jump 3 feet in the air in panic "What have you done!?! That was suppose to be for your breathing test!? Weren't you looking forward to that one!?!" he screeches running over towards the mess she made but when he looked back at her he froze.

She could feel her rage consume her completely as well as something inside her stirring. She tried, she really did, to not get carried away and let her emotions get in the way. However, she wasnt like haku with thousands of years of practice, she was new, in a new world, scared, and most of all, she was fricken pissed off . Suddenly, the next thing she knew and not all that suprised, she was seeing red.

Suddenly, she felt something move up her throat as she spoke, it tasted like bitter spice and burned hot, she didnt know how she was doing it, her mind was too derailed at the moment to care much. She suddenly got very confident about the results of the next so called test, and this son of a bitch has a front row seat. She will send those old crones a message, she will not be intimidated or controlled, she will not let them hurt either her or haku in any way. If they treat her like an enemy, then an enemy she will be, to hell with them, they dont need them!