Dream

Loki
"That's the worst idea I've ever heard" I've seen Starks parties. It's difficult for a grown man to get across the room, Holly would be trampled the second she tried to take a step.
"That's why we were planning an after-" Natasha stopped mid sentence as we noticed Holly holding a glass of water.
"What are you guys talking about?" luckily it doesn't seem she overheard anything about the party.
"Nothing Darling, just preparing for a mission. But as I recall someone is supposed to be in bed" I walked over and picked her up to walk her to her room.
"I had a bad dream again but you weren't in your room..." she complained as I laid her down in her bed.
"Where did you go this time?" her bad dreams are almost exclusively the ones where she's taken to a new place. It's not difficult to imagine how difficult it would be to suddenly wake up surrounded by strangers, who more often then not are unlike anything she'd ever seen before.
"I don't know... but I don't think I was supposed to be there. There were guards and they called me an intruder and chased me around" I tensed remembering how badly she was hurt here just by being attacked in Jotunheim.
"What did this new place look like?"
"...Gold. Everything and everyone had gold on" I sighed knowing exactly where she went.
"You were in Asgard" she wouldn't have been harmed if caught, especially if mother found out a young girl was caught. "The world Thor and I lived in" she looked excited at that.
"Can I go with you and Thor next time?" she was practically bouncing with excitement,
"We'll see. Now back to sleep" I'd love to show her the room mother and I made for her, but taking her to Asgard would mean taking her to see Odin.