Mad

Holly
I made it all the way to Washington DC before I got caught. Last time I ask a cop for directions to NASA. At least I don't have to go back to the apartment... they said they were taking me to 'Essex house for mutant rehabilitation' which is an orphanage I guess? When we got there Loki and Tony were waiting to pick me up. Loki smiled and opened the back door for me and I stomped into the car and slammed the door behind me. They tried to talk to me on the way to the tower but I just stared out the window. I hate this. He's just going to leave me like everyone else. Everyone, EVERYONE always leaves...
"Holly" Loki called out for me as I stormed off to my room.
"Go away!" I tried to slam the door on him but he just held his arm out to force it open.
"Holly I know why you're upset-"
"You lied! You're a liar!" I screamed at him as a black fog swarmed around me consuming the room. I'm just... so mad.
"Holly... calm down..." don't tell me what to do! Everyone always tells me what to do and I hate it!
"Get out! Get out get out get out!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut as I heard shattering sounds and thumps before the door slammed shut. I opened my eyes to see every lightbulb in the room shattered, books thrown off of shelves, and the carpet underneath my feet looked... rotted. It turned to gross mush as I lifted my feet to move away.  I took off my shoes and flopped face first on to my bed before rolling up in my comforter and pillows.

"Hey Rudolf" I opened my eyes and peek out of my pillows at Tony's voice. "Wow you really wrecked the place" he looked around and I hid back in my blankets.
"Sorry..."
"Don't worry about it, I have a bit of money saved up" I giggled a bit at his joke. "Why don't you come downstairs and watch some movies with us until your room gets fixed up?" I hesitated before nodding. But I'm taking my blankets with me and I'm still not talking to Loki.

I started to drift off after the sixth movie and felt my head drooping and snapping back into place. By the time the next title card was on screen my head was on Thor's lap and my eyes were closed.
"She should go to bed-" Loki noticed me and I interrupted him.
"...'m not tired..." I don't wanna go to sleep... what if everyone's gone when I wake up? What if today was a dream and I'm still with mommy? I don't wanna lose anybody else...
"I'll take her" Thor picked me up and I laid limply in his arms still resisting sleep.
"Meddling gobermouch bastard.." I heard Loki mutter some insult at Thor but I couldn't really think about it since I lost my fight with sleep.