you spent about a half hour checking all of your socials, liking fanart, and interacting with your fans. you checked the clock and it read 1pm. you wanted to leave at 1:30pm so you could get there a little early, considering you don't know the traffic patterns. you decided to head out into the living room to see what george and clay were up to, but they were in georges room, recording or something.

ugh,

you plopped yourself on the couch and just thought about the things these next two weeks would bring. the scenarios rushed through your head a mile a minute, and before you slipped away from reality, clay approached you.

"hey it's 1:30, we gotta go."

"oh shit your right. give me a minute," you raced into your room and slipped on a pair of white vans. it wasn't cold or rainy today, so you didn't grab a jacket.

you walked out of the house after making sure the door was locked, to see george sitting in the passenger seat with clay driving.

"buckle up!" george said enthusiastically.

as he pulled out of the driveway, you found yourself looking around you like a little kid, observing your surroundings. at about 1:45pm, you got a notification from twitter;

TommyInnit mentioned you in a tweet.

confused, you tapped on it to see a picture of what you assumed was the cafe, with a caption saying "waiting. @u/n"

oh my god he's already there! only 5 more minutes.

you liked and replied to his tweet:

"5 minutes :)"

at this point the fans were going absolutely crazy. your notifications were spammed with variations of "aw" "what" and "pogchamp"

the car slowly came to a halt outside of the cafe. you nervously said goodbye, and told clay to pick you back up here in a couple of hours.

when you exited the car, you looked around the cafe to find tommy, using his tweet for reference. after a few minutes of not seeing him, you walked into the cafe. did you go to the wrong place?

almost immediately after you started to walk towards the door, you felt two arms wrap around you from the side. you stepped back only to see tommy smiling at you.

your eyes widened, "*gasp* TOMMY?!" you threw yourself back into his grasp for a few seconds.

"y/n!! feels great to finally meet you." he said. his expression was soft, but he looked really excited.

"it's great to meet you too. so, do you want to get something to eat?" you asked

"yes you dipshit that's why we met here!" he laughed.

you playfully bumped into him, "oh shut up."

the two of you walked into the cafe, surrounded by the small atmosphere. tommy brought you to the counter and asked what you wanted.

"hey what do you want?" he asked politely

"ummm, i think i'll have a sausage and cheese bagel. uh toasted." you respond

"okay um... can i have a toasted sausage and cheese bagel, and a ham egg and cheese croissant?" he told the lady. you admired the way his lips moved when he spoke. along with his beautiful blue eyes.

"okay that'll be £11.50" the lady behind the counter says. as you began to reach for the money in your back pocket, tommy quickly pushed your hand down and paid for it.

surprised, you whispered, "tommy you don't have to pay for-"

"shhhhhhh, don't worry about it," he smiled at you, and you felt your heart melt.