vii

[6:57pm]

as you hear Clay yell, presumably about you, you walk up stairs to see him look at you as if you just killed a man.

"um hi Clay. what's all the yelling about?"
"oh come on, don't play this game. hold on sap i'll call you back. y/n, you can't expect to take Beckerson and Mars and just get away with it. those are the original pets, and they aren't even sapnaps, they're georges."
"well he sorta started this whole thing because he unnecessarily burned my house down that me and tommy spent HOURS on. how is that fair? sure i absolutely demolished his house in retaliation but look what he did afterwards; he went on a killing spree! he even killed tommy's cow, and tommy didn't do anything wrong. the only person you should be consulting right now is Nick. he's 19 years old and he's acting like a 6 year old who didn't get his way. i'll return the stupid fish back to him once he apologizes to EVERYONE and gives something back to the victims in return to his destructive ways. good day." you walked out of the room after leaving your brother speechless. shortly after you left you hear him call Sapnap.

that'll teach him. you think to yourself, shit! i have to call tommy! oh wait, it's... midnight? yes it's midnight in England. ugh, i guess it'll have to wait til tomorrow.

out of boredom, you decide to hop on the smp. tommy had a very solid point earlier: you had no gear to your name. you needed to aquire riches in order to defend yourself in the hands of an enemy. Tubbo let you borrow his fortune 3 pickaxe in exchange for 10 stacks of wood. you didn't really understand that last bit, but in an hour, you had 39 diamonds, 73 total iron ore, and 32 gold ore.

you returned Tubbos pickaxe and made a secret little home underground where you smelted your goods, and put everything that had value into an enderchest.

Sapnap joined the game

uh oh. you put your entire inventory in a chest and made sure the fish were in an ender chest, just in case.

<Sapnap> y/n
<Sapnap> i believe you have two very important things of mine
<u/n> oh nick, i believe you have some explaining to do. please, tell me why you felt the need to burn my house down, and after that, why you proceeded to go on a killing spree and hurt people that had nothing to do with my actions?
<u/n> until we all receive a formal apology and some sort of compensation, i will not be returning your silly fish to you.
<Punz> damn sapnap she's got a point
<Sapnap> Punz shut up.
<Sapnap> y/n you may have won this round
<Sapnap> but you may have also made a powerful enemy.
<u/n> oh come on nick, spare me the embarrassment please. what are you gonna do, kill me? do it. let's see who the real bad guy is.
Sapnap left the game
<Tubbo> dangggg you really went at him
<u/n> what can i say, he deserved it. and besides, i'm told i have a way with words.

and with that, you left the server, did your nightly routine, and went to bed. you couldn't wait to tell tommy.

[word count: 573]

[october 6 2020, 9:59pm]