xiv

{a/n: thank you for all the reads and the #1 spot on the youtube hashtag<3}

[10:23 am]
[november 17]

you were awakened to the sound of voices coming from downstairs. you grabbed your phone to see that the date read november 17th.

holy shit today's the day. you sprung out of your bed and bounded down the stairs, anxious to say hello to your brother. you instead bumped into someone you were unfamiliar with. 

"oh um i'm sorry, i wasn't paying attention," you say nervously

"hi! oh yeah that's alright," the man says

"y/n! there you are, this is Nick, or Sapnap," your brother says rounding the corner into the kitchen, "remember he's gonna be staying here while we're gone to watch patches?"

"omg hi! i recognize you now that i think about it... so um, where is Patches clay?" you ask

"i think she made her way into her 'cat castle.'" he laughed when he said that. a few months ago we got patches one of those cat towers and you nicknamed it "the cat castle"

you walked into the living room to see Patches sitting on the top tier of her castle. "there you are," you picked her up and brought her into the kitchen, "we have special guest! yes we do!"

nick turned around and greeted patches with a smile, "reminds me of my cat," he chuckles. you set patches down and went upstairs to finish packing.

you didn't have much packed so far:
2 pairs of jeans, a sweater, 3 pairs of sweatpants, 4 shirts, and some underwear (duh). you figured you would need some more shirts and pants along with a jacket. not to mention you haven't even begun to pack shoes.

this is a pain... you think to yourself. you packed about 10 more shirts, 7 pairs of pants, about 15 pairs of socks, and three pairs of shoes. you also packed your skincare stuff, as well as SOME makeup, a hairbrush, and other hygienic products. this was a 2 week trip after all.

roughly an hour passed, when you heard Clay yell up the stairs asking you to go downstairs. you obliged, and heard Clay and Nick talking about going to lunch. Clay asked you where you wanted to go, and you suggested a small, but really good, hoagie shop downtown. they both agreed, and the three of you got into Clays car, and headed downtown.

you ordered what you usually get, half an italian with ham, american cheese, light lettuce, and light mayo. it was your go-to order. Clay ordered a meatball hoagie, and Nick ordered a meat lovers hoagie. weird.

the three of you talked about life and what the plan was for the next two weeks. it was mostly nick and clay talking, so you sorta just let your mind wander.

the flight leaves at 4:30pm. then the next morning i have plans to meet tommy... your plan was to get to england around 1 am, then book a hotel for the night, and then spend the next day with tommy. he said his parents didn't care if you stayed at his house for a night or two in the guest bedroom, so maybe you will.

"so how does that sound y/n?" clay asks. you have no clue what he was talking about.

"huh?" you say with a mouthful of hoagie.

clay and nick laughed because bits of ham fell out of your mouth as you said that.

"oh my god y/n," he wheezed, "please cover your mouth." he about fell out of his chair laughing, as nick had his head on the table laughing uncontrollably.

the laughing faded after a minute. embarrassed, you asked him to repeat what he said.

"we're gonna leave the house at 2:30, so we have about an hour and a half until then." clay repeated.