Sorrow

Soft rain was felt on the clothes of a young (Y/n), his eyes dry from the amount of tears that flowed out as he. Looked Up at the sky, his hair covering his eyes, hiding the never ending pain in his soul...he used to enjoy the rain...embraced it...he then looked to his left...a flower shop...with Silvia's favorite flower sitting outside...catching the rain on its soft, silk-like petals.

His dull eyes lit again in sadness & pain, fresh tears started pouring out of his eyes as he quickly ran away from the shop...he could hear her voice still in his head...

'Silvia:Hey Hun~!'

Stop it...stop it...

'Silvia:You're so cute Baby~!'

Liar...Liar...

'Silvia:If all you need is me...then don't leave me...'

You left me...You left me...

The male continued to run. He ran as far as his legs would carry him until they gave out on him. He fell onto a puddle on the wet ground, soaking his clothes even more than they were. His body was weak & tired, as was his mind which had been racing to find where it all went wrong, where he wasn't enough, where his love faultered.

All of these questions were in his head, but there was one that answered by Silvia's words...

"Why...?"

Why did she leave me...?

'waste of space'

Why didn't you spend time with me...?

'Waste Of Space'

Why did you stop loving me...?

'WASTE OF SPACE'

For the first time after the break up, the male stopped crying...he rose from the ground slowly, his head barely raised, his hair hung down in front of his eyes that once held tears and sorrow...that are now dull & empty...

The heartbroken male decided it was time to leave...he started walking to his parent's house, they weren't there so he knew he wouldn't be a burden to them.

Once he reached the house, he unlocked the door & walked in, shortly after, he fell asleep on the couch.

Timeskip

A Happy Silvia was seen walking to the house of her boyfriend Brad...the memory of (Y/n) only serving as a pleasure button whenever she wanted something to laugh at...her sadistic mind focusing on the pain that the innocent boy went through...she got the spare key that Brad gave her & opened the front door...

The thing about cheaters like her....

They don't know what they had...until its gone...