Nightmare (Silvia, Written by isaacdt)

Silvia: "Mmm... Why's it so cold?"

Silvia opened her eyes to see she was alone in a dark, cold room. Her breath seeming to make a fog in front of her whenever she exhaled.

Silvia: "Where the hell am I?"

???: "Why, In your mind of course"

Silvia whipped her head around to see a person who looked like her, the only difference being that her hair seemed to cast a permanent shadow over her eyes.

Silvia: "Who the fuck are you?"

???: "Have you already forgotten your sin my dear~?"

Silvia: "My sin? Is this some kind of joke?"

Sin: "I'm afraid not."

Silvia scoffed at her "sin"

Silvia: "Whatever, if you really are my "sin", then why the fuck are you here?"

Her sin let out a soft quiet giggle.

Sin: "To ask you something"

Silvia: "Look, whatever prank you're trying to pull, it's not-"

Sin: "Do you actually believe you deserve (Y/n)?"

Silvia stopped and looked at this doppelganger of hers. The question clearly grabbing her attention, the very question she's been asking herself since she broke up with Brad.

Sin: "Just as I thought, you actually think you have another chance. After what you've done? After all the pain you caused him?"

Whispers seemed to surround the two as Sin confronted Silvia.

Sin: "He loved you so much, never showed any disloyalty to you, and you not only betrayed him...but also beat him..."

Silvia: "No...no, Stop"

Sin: "STOP?!"

The whispers grew louder and became clearer, they were (Y/n's) whispers...

Whispers: "Stop...please...you promised...You're hurting me...please no..."

The whispers seemed to bring back every time she abused her boyfriend, every time he begged for mercy, but she never gave any.

Sin: "Did you stop when he asked you too?! When he begged you to just be with him?! Only for you to leave him!"

Silvia: "No..."

Sin: "You abandoned him! He cried for hours! Days! Wishing it was a dream!"

The whispers turned into quiet sobs and sad pleads

Sin: "This is the pain you caused him! And even this is nothing compared to what you did! And now you're trying to be his girlfriend again?! What will you do this time?! What torture will you force upon him now?!"

Silvia: "SHUT UP!! I'VE CHANGED!"

Sin: "CHANGE!? People like you never change!... But say that you have, then I have one more question for you. What is (Y/n) to you?"

The whispers have stopped, leaving Silvia in complete silence.

(Easter egg coming up from isaacdt, tell what story in the comments if you recognize the Character)

After a couple of moments of Silvia sitting there, waiting for something to happen, a light shined down a hallway. Intrigued, Silvia looks down the hall and sees her and her cousin Vanessa Trilock.

Silvia: "Hey Vanessa, Why are you so hung up over this guy who you claim is "the one"? How do you know he's even out there? And if he is, how will you even find him?"

(This is Silvia)

(This is Vanessa)

Vanessa: "Silvia, When you get a love this strong, you'll do anything for that person. Your body will yearn for their touch, every day you'll go crazy if they aren't there with you. They will be your everything. And besides, I'm head of the mafia, no one can hide from me, I'll find him, or he'll find me. Now if you don't mind, I have a party to attend."

The scene disappeared as if it was never there. However, it did leave Silvia with an answer to her Sins' question.

Silvia: "What is Y/n to me? Heh"

Silvia looked up with a crazed and determined look at the photo in the hallway

Silvia: "He is my everything"