Dream (ChapterBlast)

The two couples, sleeping the night together, just like Silvia always wanted...her grip on him tight and secure, his head on her breasts with her keeping him there while her nose buried in his hair, taking in his scent with every inhale, her legs tangling with his as a soft tear fell from her sleeping eye. The Soft male in her arms was just as restful, resting in what could be described as two incredibly soft pillows, his arms, though loose, could be seen around her upper and lower body, a peaceful look on his face as his nose took in her scent...somehow, it felt cleaner...

All was quiet...all was peaceful...but...you still had to have a talk...

"About time you showed up victim..."

(Y/n) slowly got up from the floor, the area around them was pitch black, cliffs and edges all around, he looked at his 'other' self...

" I thought we were in agreement, that useless fuck doesn't deserve us, we could do so much better, I admit helping her was the...'right' thing to do...but really, she would've been fine on her own, you wouldn't need to deal with her bullshit every single day...yet you stayed..."

His Dark self walked closer to him

"Despite everything I showed you...everything I told you...you still chose to come back...instead of being a human with common fucking sense and leaving her for good, you broke down at the very sight of her 'depressing' facade..."

The Dark self now stood in front of him...(Y/n) only looked at him...

"You became sheep led by a hand with withered wheat...You became a forgiver to a murderer...You...became...weak...so tell me...you weak fool..."

His shadow put a hand on his shoulder, looking at him with his eyes burning red and purple, his teeth baring in rage

"Why forgive that Fucking cheater?! Why get back together with that lust loving bitch?! Why be marked by that mistake?! Tell me you useless stuttering freak!!"

(Y/n) looked at his shadow....before grabbing his wrist and calmly moving his hand away from his shoulder

"Are you done?"

The shadow looked surprised by this...

"That look in your eyes...are you that broken to where you can't tell between fake and reality?"

(Y/n) softly shook his head, "Look...I just don't care anymore..."

"...You...don't care...?"

"Oh don't act surprised, you're the one in my head, so you should be well aware why I don't care...I don't care about any of that..."

The shadow watched him closely...there was no hesitation...no question in his tone...he...didn't care...

" You don't care about what she did? What she put you though? What she put us though? Just how far did your mind go...?"

(Y/n) raised his hand, putting on his neck...feeling her mark...

"That was the old her...and she doesn't care about her pain...someone has too...so I don't care about the past...And if she went as far as to mark me...then I'll go beyond breaking for her..."

"...heheheh...You're impossible...But that's why I stick around..."

His Darkness raised his fist to him...

"If the same thing happens again, Don't say I didn't try to get you away..."

(Y/n) looked at him...before grabbing his wrist and pulling him into a hug, surprising the shadow...

"....I'm giving you 2 seconds before I-"

"Thank you..."

"....Fuck it, You're lucky I got a soft spot...but I swear to God this better not be a regular thing...