Dream (isaacdt)

While the reader slept peacefully, and had a talk with his inner self, Silvia was having a talk of her own.

She was in a empty room, the only thing that filled the room was a black swivel chair and computer screens that was attached to metal extensions that would attach to walls but the beams seem to fade into pure darkness. The only light came from the screens Which had a dim grey shown on them. Silvia was in the middle of the circle of the screens and sitting on the chair which was surprisingly cold.

Sin:"you can't be fucking serious"

The voice seemed to echo endlessly through the dark, Silvia tried to find the source by looking around but could only see darkness

Sin:"I can't fucking believe you would do something like that, after how much you hurt him. You still had to make sure he'd have something to remember it"

Silvia:"what the hell are you talking about"

The dark figure walked out of the shadows and was walking towards silvia. Silvia was trying to stand up from the chair but was forced back down when sin grabbed her throat and pinned her against the chair, choking her due to the amount of force sin was using to squeeze her neck.

Sin:"DONT ACT NAIVE YOU LITTLE FUCKING SKANK, YOU MARKED HIM. DONT YOU FUCKING REALIZE WHEN YOU JUST DO THIS AGAIN THAT ITLL FUCKING DESTROY HIM? HE WILL WAKE UP EVERY MORNING AND SEE THAT SCAR AND HE WILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING"

The computer screens around all flashed images. Images of her and brad doing the acts that plague the readers memory

Sin:"WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF"

Sin raises her right hand and smacks Silvia with so much force that the chair and her fall to the ground. Silvia started getting up a little before speaking

Silvia:"fuck. You."

Sin:"fuck me? Look who grew a pair, what are you going to do ne-"

Silvia:"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Silvia interrupted the dark being in front of her

Silvia:"what the hell do you have against me? I'm trying to make things right, yeah I fucked up. But I'm not fucking doing it again, how come you can't get that and just leave me and him alone."

Sin:"you wanna know why? Huh? I'll tell you"

Sin grabs Silvia by the collar and lifts her up so that she is staring over her

Sin:"I'm doing this because I don't want to see someone like him in pain ever. People like him get hurt all the time, they give everything to their loved ones, their money, their life, even have kids with them and then you know what happens? They go and fuck some looser who's a drug addict or some asshole who will just sit on a couch all day just because they got more money, because they got more muscles or sometimes just because they got a bigger dick. And those people are scum that deserve to be eradicated, and your making the same damn choices they do."

Silvia:"I've changed damn it. Your right there is scum like that out there and I was one of them. But I'm trying to make things right, so what the fuck do you want from me? He's already the only thing I give a fuck about in this world now and I'm very happy with that. I don't care what you think about me or how much you question my loyalty as long as I'm with him and he's ok that's all I care about"

Sin:"...I would be lying if I said your words didn't win me over a little, and your eyes...they show no trace of lying"

Sin then let's Silvia go making her drop to the floor

Sin:"I will keep watch over you and him, that scar is a seal that your family made. It may be the same method but each seal tells a different intention."

The computer screens show different scars on people's neck, the pictures are relatives of Silvia.

Sin:"each one of these have a meaning. Do you want to know what your heart and soul promised when you made that mark"

Silvia:"....yes"

Sin smiled a little then looked away, the screens turned off leaving them in pure darkness

Sin:"this world is full of sinners, and I am one of them, so I promise I will do bad only for your good. I will hurt whoever tries to make you feel unsafe. I will kill for your life to be saved. I am the scum that will sacrifice myself for an angel like you to thrive"