Mark

Y/n) eyes looked at Silvia's...they were filled with sadness, obsession...fear...he felt her hand tightening its grip on his...using his other hand, he softly placed it on her cheek.  Immediately, her hand was on his, gripping it...

"Silvia...I told you...I'd stay until you got better...You're better now..."

Silvia shook her head, her hands not showing signs of releasing his, instead, she pulled him towards her, surprising the male before wrapping her arms around his body, he could feel how tight the hug was...

"S-Silvia...p-please...You know th-"

He was interrupting by Vanessa, who stood there, looking at the scene

"Come now, you know there's no escaping. remember when I said, "She was just like me?" 

The boy nodded his head, Silvia resting hers on his shoulder, lightly peppering his neck with soft kisses

"S-Silvia, p-please stop...I'm not-"

(Y/n) felt something press against his neck, he looked at the corner of his eye...her teeth, softly against his neck, exactly close to his jugular...her eyes looked at his...obsession, want, need, love and fear filled them...

"Finish that sentence Darling...I dare you...I'm not going to lose you again"

(Y/n) kept his mouth shut, feeling Silvia go back to leaving soft kisses on his neck

Vanessa:"well I believe I should get going, my darlings at the prison and I don't want any bitch to get any idea. Have fun lovers~"

The creepy homicidal girl then left through the window, leaving the two alone in the room

The male looked at the window

"She could've used the door..."

He then felt a hand on his cheek, making him look down, seeing her eyes staring into his

"Don't look away from me...please..."

(Y/n) eyes stared back at her...he could see just how scared she was...the thought of him leaving...

"S-silvia...please understand-"

Silvia:"I understand, i-i know what I did. I know I don't deserve your love or any of your kindness. But your the only one who I love and can trust. I know I fucked up and also made you suffer. but I promise with my life that I will never hurt you again. Please give me another chance. Anything you want, anything you need I'll do it for you. Even if you just see me as a pet I'm ok with it I just want us to be together again, so please… I want to change for you, I need you."

Her eyes water with her pleading, hoping that the young male would take her back after what she did

The male looked into her eyes...the fear and sheer desperation in them...he...he knew...if the roles were reversed...she couldn't care less about him...she'd leave him to suffer...but...why...? Why couldn't he do it...? He didn't know...but...he couldn't just leave her...not yet anyway...

His hands slowly made their way to her cheeks, making her lean into them, she could feel her Love's soft warm hands on her cheeks, his thumb's gently wiping the tears from her eyes...her heart pounding from his touch...his attention was on her...only her...

 "Y-you must be tired Silvia...let's get you to bed...we have school tomorrow, so we have to get ready, okay?"

Silvia looked to the floor saddened that her love changed the topic, but he was right she is tired and they had school the next day so with a whisper she agreed and followed the male to the bedroom