Shadows

All was quiet at the house...A recovering (Y/n) was busy making Dinner for his Ex...this normally wouldn't ever happen...but after seeing her in such a fragile, weak state, he knew he couldn't just leave her like that...she'd probably die of lack of nutrients in just a few more days...despite what his friend told him...he never fully recovered...but he was getting close...he was slowly getting over Silvia...

Inside the shower, Silvia felt the water flowing down her hair and body, the shampoo and conditioner cleaning and adding the lost moisture and cleaning out the filth along with Soap on her body...she looked clean...but...she felt alone...

'Why isn't my Angel here with me...?'
'He could just walk in and join me...anytime he wants...'
'I want to bathe with my Angel...I don't want to wait anymore...I want my Angel with me...'

Her inner thoughts were filled with images of him...scenarios of if he joined her...the thought of his hands against her skin...washing her Back and other places where she wouldn't reach...just his touch in general...his presence...

silvia:"Angel...Why didn't I let you bathe with me...?"

A voice breaks her from her thoughts

Sin:”so she finally regrets all she has done”

Silvia flinches at the voice, the same one that was stuck in her head for the past week, torturing her, making her remember what she had done

Sin:”tell me, do you think a simple shower like this can wash off all your filth? And i dont mean just day to day grime, i mean all of the ‘fluids’ that brad left on you.”

Silvia closes her eyes tightly, trying to shut the voice out of her head.

Silvia:”shut up, shut up, shut up!”

Sin:" Do you not believe that its still there? Why dont you take a look then?”

The whispers in her mind told her to open her eyes over and over again. She tried so hard to keep them closed but she couldnt take it for much longer and opened them, one she did she seen black, slimy liquid all over her body, pulsating almost as if it was alive. She panicked and started rubbing all over her skin, rubbing turned to scratching, scratching turned to clawing. Her breaths were fast and short, all that she done with Brad was flashing before her eyes in a instant. After a while Silvia collapsed in the shower from hyperventilating too much. Her vision was spinning and all she could hear was the twisted laugh of her tormentor. Once the laughing faded and her vision came back she noticed that she no longer seen the black liquid and had drawn some blood from the scratched she had made. She groaned in pain because of her bumping her head when she fell, after a couple minutes she stood up and finished her shower, after that she cleaned her fresh wounds and walked out of the shower with just a towel around her. Once she got dressed and entered the livingroom she smelled the aroma of her favorite food that her beloved angel was cooking. She approached the kitchen and seen the young male chopping some vegetables. She had an idea and sneaked up on him and wrapped her arms around the reader, startling him in the process.

y:”GAAH”

Silvia giggles at the boys reaction

Silvia:”aww you look so cute when your startled”

Y:”uhh, s-silvia”

Silvia:”yes darling?”

Y:”c-can you let me go? Im kinda bleeding”

Silvia:”what?”

She shifted her head just enough for her to see the she accidentally caused the reader to cut himself with the kitchen knife, she watched as his blood come out of his wound at a slightly fast rate, sending her into a over exaggerated panic.