Attention

(FLASHBACK)

....

Silvia looked at her beloved...her heart immediately pounding with fear, her mind starting to overflow with curses towards herself...what did she do? What caused her angel to say that to her...? She needed to ask, she needed to keep him from leaving her...

"T-take a break...? W-what do you mean love...? 

The young male looked at her...seeing the pain and fear in her eyes...as if she was about to lose something she needed to live...something that wasn't him...

"Y-you heard me Silvia...w-we need a break..."

Silvia:"b-but why? Everything is just getting back to normal now! Did i- did I do something wrong?"

His eyes suddenly flashed red, as he stared at her...

"You try loving someone who went behind your back...tricked you...left you...hurt you...and threaten you...I tried Silvia...I tried...but...I can't forget"

The young male slowly got out of bed, with Silvia close behind him

"I can't forget everytime you cancelled our plans for Brad...I can't forget how you would even cancel our anniversaries for Brad...I can't forget how...when all I wanted was to be with you...for you to be with me...to stay with me...you said you didn't care...you knew it was hard for me to talk to anyone...you knew...how painful it was...but you still chose Brad...even smacking me...and calling me a waste...saying how much of a waste of breath I am..."

Silvia listened to her Angel...the voices in her head shouting curses left and right inside to her, she never admitted it back then...but she was happy that he only needed her...she was happy no one else got his attention...but...after what she did...

"And...to finish it...you gave him...you...Gave Brad...your virginity...you looked me...dead in the eyes...and threatened me...leaving me...it was storming that day...and while you and Brad were at home, F-Fucking and safe...I was outside...Cold...alone...with no one...so yes...Silvia...It is...100%...what. you. Did."

By that time, he was already at the front door...Silvia behind him, her eyes tearing from tears falling, her heart screamed, begging him not to go...her mind trying to think of someway to keep him...to atone for her mistakes...

He slowly looked back at her

"You say you went through the same thing I did...You never were great at lying Silvia...So...Just leave me alone...I don't want to be with you right now...maybe...maybe I should just make friends...after what I've been through...the thought of other people...isn't that scary anymore...goodbye Silvia..."

He quickly opened the door and left the house...leaving a heart broken and crying Silvia there...in her thoughts...she covered her mouth as tears kept falling

"W-what have I done...? M-my beautiful Angel...I-I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry...p-please don't go...come back...I...I want to stay with you...I...I don't want to be alone...I need you with me...I'm sorry...It's okay not to have friends...I'm sorry I said that...Y-you can rely on me...Y-you don't need friends...please...please...come back...don't leave me...please..."

The week went by...a healing (Y/n) finding ways to distract and heal his aching heart and actually making a friend...a friend who knew what happened

For Silvia, She never felt so alone...her hatred for herself grew with each day...she wanted to go back...to spend all her time with him...to celebrate their anniversary...to stay home and just enjoy each other's company...to...to give her first to her Angel...but now...because of her...She'll never get that chance again...All because of her…