new perspective

Dec Pov 

The day after the operation, I already got to go home. I'm beaming with excitement as Ant pulls up into our driveway. We dropped my mom off at the airport, since she was going on a girls trip with some friends. I quickly jump out of the car and take the enormous house in. 

'God, it's so big man!' I exclaim while turning to Ant who was getting the kids out of the car. I take Finn his carrycot and stroke my finger over his cheek. I can't help but smile again at my son. Ant sees this and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

'Come on lovely, let's see what you think of my house taste' He winks at me and opens the front door to let us in. Immediately, Nala runs up to me looking at my happily. 

'Hello girl! You are so beautiful. God Anth, we've got a beautiful dog!' I giggle, finding the words a bit strange. Ant just smiles at me and I walk into the livingroom with Finn. I put him down on his play mat and Ant lays Mae next to him. Then, I finally take a look around the room. Ant comes up to me and puts his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. 

'So? Do you like it?' he whispers in my ear. I look at the huge fireplace in the back of the livingroom. In front of it stands a huge couch with soft pillows on it. On the walls are loads off shelves with pictures of us and our family and friends. The kitchen is very big with a big kitchen island and a dining table that can at least fit 6 people. There is lot of space, but at the same time the whole place is very cosy. 

'How many kids are you planning to have Anth?' I say while staring at the many bar stools at the kitchen island and the huge dining table

'How many kids are you planning to have Anth?' I say while staring at the many bar stools at the kitchen island and the huge dining table. I pull him closer to me and stare into his eyes. 

'Well, I just want to give our family everything it wants and needs, and if that are in the future more kids, well we can at least fit them all in.' He rambles a bit and scratches his neck. I smile at how cute he is acting and then plant a light kiss on his lips. 

'It's okay Anth, we will see what the future brings yeah?' I say and then turning to the twins who are quitely laying on their play mats. Nala lays beside them and has a snooze. 

'We should take them for their nap. Will you do it? Then I will walk Nala' Ant says planting a kiss on my forehead. I nod and he calls Nala. She happily walks towards him and they leave the house. I walk towards the twins.