Regards to the poll

So right now the results are tied between

1) Having the wedding BEFORE they defeat their enemy

2) AFTER

After some thought on my end, I've decided to go with option one! I actually already have some angsty chapters planned out >:)) so prepare yourself for that. 

 I also heard that people want a Xicheng fanfic and I will definitely be writing that, BUT it might be written in a SEQUEL to this series (and don't worry, i promise that one will be a bit more lighthearted) or like maybe i can do one wedding before and one wedding after, that'd probably work right?

ALSO, I want to thank everyone for all the support they've given me on this story. I really never expected to get so many reads! Originally, when I first got the idea for a fanfic, I was just going to write out how WangXian gets married but it turned into another adventure-themed fanfic XD Thank you for being patient and soon you will get to read about the beautiful wedding that Lan Wangji and Wei WuXian will have!

 I really never expected to get so many reads! Originally, when I first got the idea for a fanfic, I was just going to write out how WangXian gets married but it turned into another adventure-themed fanfic XD Thank you for being patient and soon y...

^ All this is because of YOU, my readers. Thank you again and I love y'all! <3