𝐺𝑈𝑇𝑆

En başından başla

"For Maddy?" Andrea asks, seeing a journal, brushes and paint. "I've seen some of her work, kids got talent." She adds, Anastasia nods smiling.

"You should get Amy that necklace, she would like it." Anastasia told her Andrea.

Once they get inside where three more survivors, Jacqui, Andrea and Anastasia are also taking cover. Rick immediately has a gun pointed in his face by Andrea. "You son of a bitch. We ought to kill you."

Morales says, "Just chill out, Andrea. Back off."

Anastasia notices its Rick. "Back off Andrea!" She speaks up placing herself between Andrea and Rick.

Jacqui tells the group, "Come on, ease up."

"I know him," Stassy says. Rick relaxes its Anastasia, Stassy, Shane and Ash's baby sister.

"Ease up? You're kidding me, right? We're dead because of this stupid asshole." Andrea says.

"Andrea, I said back the hell off. I know him!" Stassy says feeling her anger build up. Andrea backed off.

"Stassy?" Rick asks, Anastasia turns around and smiles.

"Rick." She smiles before hugging him, he returns the hug, he grew up with Anastasia. He basically grew up at her grandmother's home.

"We're dead--all of us--because of you." Andrea says breaking the moment between them.

Rick says, "I don't understand."

Morales explains, "Look, we came into the city to scavenge supplies. You know what the key to scavenging is? Surviving! You know the key to surviving? Sneaking in and out, tiptoeing. Not shooting up the streets like it's the O.K. Corral."

T-Dog says, "Every geek for miles around heard you popping off rounds."

Andrea says, "You just rang the dinner bell." Anastasia remembers Shane's warning, I have a bad feeling Ana.

Morales asks, "Get the picture now?"

They see the zombies growling and trying to get into the store. A few Walkers are attempting to smash through the double set of doors to get to them. Stassy sighs knowing they were right.

"Oh god. What the hell were you doing out there anyway?" Andrea asks.

Rick says, "Trying to flag the helicopter"

T-Dog says, "Helicopter? Man,that's crap. Ain't no damn helicopter."

Jacqui says, "You were chasing a hallucination, imaging things it happens."

Rick says, "I saw it." His fall onto Stassy who observes him, "Stassy I know what I saw." He says truthfully and he nods. She nods, knowing Rick isn't one to lie.

Morales asks, "Hey, T-Dog, try that CB. Can you contact the others?"

Rick asks, "Others? The refugee center?"

Jacqui says sarcastically, "Yeah, the refugee center. They've got biscuits waiting at the oven for us."

"Rick, Lori, Carl they're safe, they're back at the camp with Shane and Ash. They'll be okay." Anastasia says, knowing her brother would keep her family safe.

T-Dog tries to get in contact with some other survivors but get no signal. "Got no signal. Maybe the roof."

Above, on the roof, they hear a gun firing.

Andrea asks, "Oh no. Is that Dixon?"

Morales asks, "What is that maniac doing?"

"We should of ask Daryl to come instead." Anastasia grits out.