I meet an angel in a casino

Four years later...

I am going for my first day of school today.
So boring. I know everything already.
I not know why, but I do.

My mummy left me at my school after she said bye. She was going to miss me lots and lots, she told me! My mummy is really nice, but my stepdaddy is a meanie.

Then, a tall man with pretty eyes came to me.

"Hello, Percy." He greeted.
"Who are you?" I asked. He smiled in a way that made me want to trust him.
"I am Chaos, Creator of the Universe."
"Wow! Creator of the Universe!" I squealed. He laughed.
"Percy, you are not an ordinary boy." He told me.

"What am I then?" I asked.
"You are my son." He answered simply. I was confused.
"But my daddy is at home playing poker and drinking beer."
The Chaos man laughed.

"Does this mean I get cool powers?" I asked excitedly. He smiled and nodded.
"But you must only use them for good purposes." Was his condition. Of course I would use them for good, people deserved help and I will give it to them.

"I promise. I want to help people." I told him honestly. He smiled and nodded, as if he knew I would say that.

"I will explain everything through the years. For now, you must take my hand." He held his hand out to me. I took it eagerly. I want to be normal, but if people need my help then I will help them.

................................................................

Nine years later... (Percy is thirteen.)

"Dad! I'm doing it!"

My dad, Chaos, ran over immediately to see me creating items out of thin air.

"Fantastic, son! You've mastered your powers of creation and water vapour manipulation!" He praised. "Now, which level are you currently on in the monster simulation?" He asked. I wanted to say six hundred and seventy four, but I was only on five hundred and forty nine. I decided to be honest.

"Five hundred and forty nine." I answered. He stepped back in shock. Was that not good enough? Oh, gods, I've disappointed my father. Then, he hugged me tightly. That means I've done well, right?

"Son, that's amazing! You are now more powerful than Zeus!" He cheered. Wait, what? That's so cool! Now I can help loads of people, and I'm only thirteen!

"Now, son, your brother is about to go on his first quest. Your mission is to watch over him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Chaos ordered. I nodded.

"Watch over him. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Got it." I recapped. He stopped me before I could create a portal.

"You have another task. The quest will take you to the Lotus Eaters. Once there, you must find two children- a girl your age- thirteen, and a boy two years younger. They are related and will be together. Free them from the grasp of the Lotus Eaters and bring them to Camp Half-Blood, which is also where you will live." He ordered.

"Okay. But will you visit me?" I asked.

"Your mother and I will visit every week. Just try not to excel too much on your arrival." Chaos smiled. I nodded and hugged him.

"Um, I've kind of forgotten how to vapour-travel." I admitted nervously, scratching the back of my neck. He just laughed and kneeled down to meet my face, before realising that I was too tall, and kind of crouching down awkwardly.