" Until then.. please live your life with no regrets. I love you Jiminie. "

Jimin lifts his arm, showing his wrist and stares at his tattoo there- tracing his finger. Yeol-set, without you.. I would have not survived living for the past years. You are my strength and a piece of me. I could not just get rid of you now, I've never been. I was only trying to live without you. Unfortunately, I realized, I won't be whole if I don't include you. You among the 'things' I sealed away in the past will always be part of me.

I'm ready to introduce you to him.

With one more glance at the entire space

With one more glance at the entire space. " I guess this is goodbye. " Jimin finally smiles, as he slowly closing the door like he ended a chapter of his story and now he is ready to start a new one in his life- no more regrets and lies.

Jimin chooses to walk his way to his favorite place- the seashore. While he is on his way, he passed by their old residence. It was no longer there. New houses has been built. He could hardly picture their old house. Years ago, they moved out of the house and bought another one with Tae. He was reminiscing his past as if he was totally seeing himself and Jihyun. His brother Jihyun competing with other kids in the neighborhood and then him supporting in the corner- jumping and shouting for Jihyun- not sure if it is his wins or not. Jimin can't stop himself from smiling, rubbing his not so visible baby bump saying, " You'll be close with Sarang too right baby? Just like I was with Jihyungie. I will never let you both experience the horrible things we did. "

He passes the convenience store where they tend to buy foods after games and so he entered inside. " Goodaftern- " The man paused momentarily as he eyed Jimin properly blinking in disbelief. " Wait.. who are you I can't tell? Is it Jiminie or Jihyun? " He gasped, mouth agape with incredulity.

Jimin tilts his head to look at the old man cautiously but then his gaze automatically softens after recognizing the older. Jimin can't believe it, it was thesame guy from before, just that he aged a lot. He still manages the store. " It's Jimin Ahjussi. " He mouthed, carefully bowing his head.

The older gets excited. " Is it really you? How have you been? I haven't seen you for decades. "

" I'm doing good. " Jimin replied smiling.

" Did you change residence? I used to see you here around with your brother. " Jimin's body went rigid at mention of his brother yet he maintains his composure. " Where is he now? I like watching you both whenever you came here and buy something. Having you around brings good luck to the store. "

" Jinyungie is no longer around. "

" Oh.. He went overseas? That's cool. " He said, sounding innocent and oblivious. Usually Jimin doesn't like talking personal stuffs and longer but the older is a no stranger to him and he seems very accomodating and nice that he couldn't just shove him away.