"Bro, not like that," he confirmed. "There's time for everything in every circumstances. A lot of times things go perfectly wrong. Nonetheless, people will forget how stupid they were as time goes by. Have some faith, it will be alright." Those words flew like birds in the morning; loud and awakening. It showed how much Jisung had matured overtime.

The burden weighing on Felix's shoulder lighten a little. If Felix were told to describe how much he appreciate and treasure Jisung's existence in his life, he would close his eyes and described the emptiness he's seeing with his eyes closed, just like his world without Jisung; dark and empty.

Then Felix leaned closer to his phone, whispering, "Bro, talking to you soothes my heart, but also dries my mouth." His voice sounded raspy, but somewhat ASMR.

"Well," Jisung laughed again, "you want a protein shake, Bro?"

"Nah, Bro..." Felix refused.

"Why, Bro?"

Felix finished, "Because you're the only one who gives me strength, Bro."

"Bro..." Jisung was left speechless without noticing the fact that the call had ended because Felix's phone died.

┉┉

Minho's house after several weeks changed drastically. His usually green, refreshing, colorful house at this stage was almost hidden by the snow on his yard. More than four weeks had passed. More scheduled-packed weeks went by without each other's warmth. Maybe that's why it felt colder than the peak of winter.

The sun that's about to set radiated enough warmth for Jisung to savor in. He still couldn't believe he's finally in front of Minho's house; a place he's been longing for so long. Jumin unbuttoned his suit and handed it to Driver Kim since Jisung said it's needless to dress so formally. After all they're going to Minho's house, not another three-Michelin stars restaurant.

The dinner on Minho's house kept getting delayed after dozens of clashing schedules from both sides. Christmas had passed. In fact, the year had changed. Both celebrated their Christmas and New Year's holiday separately.

As much as Jisung wished to celebrate both holidays with Minho, he must admitted that the days and weeks he spent with Jumin healed all the homesickness he felt towards his boyfriend.

Jisung couldn't believe he actually enjoyed his time with Jumin, especially after thinking back the old days where the two almost never share a conversation. They still argued over simple things, though. Whiny teenager Jisung and his cold pragmatic father sometimes didn't get along well. In spite of all the difficulties, they completed each other's sentences. Jumin must admit that he could get a little overboard. He knew he spoiled him too much every to often, judging from the amount of Gucci products he's willing to give him, but considering the way he treated him badly in the past made him want to do this even more.

Beep. Jumin's phone vibrated inside his pocket.

"Let's go!" A hand tapped on Jumin's arm. He turned back to see Jisung being all giddy and playful to meet Minho.

"Okay, after I answered this call." The name Cha Eunwoo's on display, therefore he picked up the call. He would never answer to anonymous calls.

Jisung acknowledged the situation, thus he waited patiently.

Before the father and son duo arrived at Minho's house, they were taking Elizabeth the 3rd to a salon nearby the Han's mansion. However, there were some problems with the electricity which led Elizabeth the 3rd's turn got delayed. Eunwoo was in charge of the cat for the time being by self proposal.