23

The rain was still falling out there, but the boys were safe and sound underneath the blanket.

The door swung open, revealing a not so happy Eunwoo with a handful of medications. His facial expression softened the moment his eyes were met with his young master's. Eunwoo then walked to him after placing the tray full of medical needs on the table nearby.

Eunwoo gently placed his head on Jisung's forehead. "You're burning." Beside Jisung, there lied Minho in the same condition as Jisung.

"Please drink the medicine, you too." He glanced at the boy next to Jisung. "Drink the medicine as it prescribed." After that, he left the room.

Jisung sniffed his lungs out as soon as Eunwoo closed the door.

"This is why we shouldn't kiss. Not only we dropped the umbrella, but you literally absorbed the virus within me." Jisung wiped his runny nose with a tissue, making his nose looked redder than before due to the friction from the tissue. "Look at you," he said, looking at Minho.

Minho smiled, looking right at the eyes. "I have no regrets."

Minho leaned closer to kiss the blonde. Jisung gasped to the kiss but stayed still nonetheless. His body was too weak to even pushed the older away since he was practically above him. As observed, people closer to the ground are much weaker than those aloft.

However, it didn't last as long as Minho would've imagined. Though the kiss was short, thanks to Jisung for coughing midway.

"S-stop!" Jisung demanded, still coughing. "We're not going to heal if you do that again."

"Do what?" Minho teased, lips brushing to Jisung's side. Jisung whimpered to the intimate contact, then punched Minho to another realm. What a fucker.

Jisung stood up, throwing the medicine to Minho, which he surprisingly caught. "Swallow it. We can't be sick forever. You have cats to feed, same goes for me."

They drank the medicine as they were told to do. Trying to reduce the zombie-like vibes, Jisung opened the curtain to to reveal the semi bright sky. The rain almost stopped falling, therefore the beautiful sunset started showing itself. Jisung was expecting a rainbow though, but it's a rare occasion yet to happen.

Still mesmerized by the scenery outside, Jisung asked, "Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I was drawn to your lips," he simply answered the question.

"Not just once, you kissed me twice already." Jisung went back to the bed, sitting comfortably on the mattress. "What are we?"

"Humans."

Not satisfied with the answer, the younger slammed the bedsheets with the power of God and anime by his side. No one asked what the bedsheets felt like. If the bedsheets could talk, Jisung would be roasted, grilled, and scrambled alive.

"YAH, I was being serious, you fool. Stop ruining the mood, you fucking hoe!" Jisung was being considerate with his choice of words. He was proud of himself for not cursing, though he said the F word.

"Okay." Minho adjusted his position, now sitting straight—or sitting gay on the mattress.

Minho had no expression on his face, although his eyes were piercing through Jisung's soft ones.

"We're friends."

Friends? Just friends? I was expecting more to be honest, Jisung's thoughts danced inside of his head.

"Oh."

Minho's mouth twitched upwards. "What's wrong? Do you want us to be more?"

"I strongly disagree with your sentiment there." Jisung crossed his legs, applying nail polish on the tip of his nails.