Oikawa Tooru (Requested by Captain_LeviAckerman)

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu~

I'll just let you read, and have an author's note at the end, so I hope you enjoy~

Reader's POV

I was at school, eating my food with my best friend, who kept staring at me. "[Y/N], are you okay? You've been really quiet today, did something happen?"

I looked up, and blushed, "N-No, I'm fine."

"Yeah right, you are always talking, shouting, or doing something. You're never quiet." I fiddled with my fingers, wondering if I should tell my best friend or not.

"You know how we have the day off tomorrow, right? Well... You know.... I'm going on a date with Oikawa-senpai..." I mumbled totally embarrassed.

"Awwww, I can't believe his fangirls haven't done anything to you." My best friend said, taking some of my lunch, "How come your food taste so good?"

"Honestly, I don't know why his fangirls haven't done anything to me. I guess my food just tastes good."

"But anyway, if you're gonna go on a date with Oikawa-senpai, you have to look super cute~ I almost forgot, he has to treat you kindly, he has to be a gentlemen. If he isn't, I, myself with beat him."

"Hahaha..." I awkwardly laughed, and just nodded. "Please don't beat my boyfriend up."

"No promises, and make sure he doesn't look at other girls, also, make sure he isn't paying to much attention to his fangirls if they're around."

"Okay, okay."

"Lastly, make sure he's really only paying attention to you." She smiled, eating my entire lunch, patting my head. "You should make me lunch."

"Roger that! I want to say this though, seriously? I'm hungry, and I have no food left because you ate it. What am I gonna do?" I said, hearing my stomach growl.

"I'm sorry for eating your lunch." I forgave her.

"I hope my stomach doesn't growl throughout the day..."

~~~~~
I was at home sitting around reading manga's, and all of a sudden my phone beeps, signaling that it was a text. From who though?

Text from Oikawa-senpai:
Hey, can we have our date tonight? I have practice all day tomorrow for volleyball. We have the Spring tournament coming up.

I texted him back, replying sure. He replied back saying he would pick my up at 6.

I didn't really mind going on a date at this moment because my parents were still at work, they don't come home until 11:30 PM. I get to seem them on the weekend though. It was around 5 PM, so I decided to get ready.

I put on some comfy clothes but I made sure it was cute, and added a sweater. It's cold outside. You don't want to walk around without a sweater and you're freezing cold, that would just suck.

For the final touch, I brushed my hair and sat on the couch, waiting for Oikawa-senpai to arrive.

~
Knock, knock.

I rushed over to the door and opened it. I smiled seeing that it was Oikawa-senpai, I didn't see him at all this week so I kind of missed him. He's been practicing volleyball.

"Oikawa-senpai~" I closed the door and locked it, "So what are we going to do?"

"First, Tooru! Call me by my first name! What we're going to do is, we're going to get something to eat."

"I'm sorry, for some reason it's embarrassing for me to call you by your first name..." I apologized.

"Ah, okay. I won't push you to call me by my first name, so lets grab something to eat!" He shouted taking my hand and walking to a nice looking restaurant.

~

Once we arrived, and entered, the inside was nice as well. Both inside and outside were nice. Now, the food better be good, I haven't eaten since lunch.

"Table for two." Oikawa-senpai nodded at the waitress and she showed us to our table.

"I'm so hungry, I didn't really eat lunch so I'm super hungry." Oikawa-senpai smiled and then started looking back at the menu. "What should I get?"

"Get anything you want," Oikawa still had that smile on his face, which made me blush. His smiles are just the cutest!

"I want [Your food choice], is that alright?" I asked him, Oikawa-senpai just nodded, and found what you wanted on the menu.

"Nice choice, I want that too~"

A/N: You, lovely readers get to deicide the restaurant, and what you want to eat. Cause we all have different foods we like, so it's your choice~

The waitress came over to our table, "What can I get for you two?"

"[Your food choice], oh, and make that two." Oikawa-senpai said, ordering.

"Alright." And with that the waitress left.

"I don't have to worry about anything." I sighed in relief, drinking a cup of water.

"What?" Oikawa asked.

"Oh, you know my best friend right? She was telling me all things about how you need to act like a gentlemen, and not pay attention to other girls, and etc. But you are acting like a gentlemen, and paying attention to me, so I have nothing to worry about."

"Of course! You're my girlfriend, I should obviously pay attention to you, if I didn't, I would be a terrible boyfriend." He said, taking my hands.

"You're making me blush.." My entire face was red.

"Here is your food." The waitress came with our food, ruining the moment. Oh well, I am starving.

"Lets eat~"

~~~~

After the meal, Oikawa-senpai paid for the dinner, and we exited the restaurant.

"Thank you."

"No problem! Now, lets walk around." Oikawa-senpai said, grabbing my hand, and taking us to a nearby park.

"Oikawa-senpai, thank you for buying dinner, and being an amazing boyfriend. I love you very much." I said, and stopped walking. Oikawa patted my head and smiled.

"I love you too~ But seriously, 'senpai?' At least call me Oikawa." He pouted, and I just laughed. "What is so funny?"

"I'll call you Tooru then, what kind of girlfriend doesn't call their boyfriend by their first name? I'm embarrassed to call you Tooru, but I should call you by your first name."

"Finally! I've been waiting for you to call me by my first name!"

"Now instead of walking at the park, I need to go home and study for a huge test that's in a few days." I said.

"But I want to walk with you. Isn't walking around more fun than studying?" He said not wanting to leave.

"I don't want to fail my test, so lets go. T-O-O-R-U." I walked away, leaving him behind. He just stood there, waiting for you to comeback, but you kept on walking. "Maybe I should call you Oikawa-senpai, instead."

Oikawa started running after me, not wanting that to happen.

"I'm coming! Wait for me! Ah! Stop walking away, I'm coming!"

________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry I haven't updated, I seriously haven't updated in a month. I'm sorry! Forgive me!

I will update faster, cause I feel bad not updating for such a long time. Just lately, I haven't really thought of good ideas, so I'm sorry!

I'm sorry, this one-shot kind of sucked, but I wanted to update for you wonderful readers.

Up next: Tsukishima Kei

~AnimeFangirl59