Iwaizumi x Oikawa

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu

Requester- @Katsu-K

WRITTEN BY: TeghanToppa (thanks sis)

"Have you heard?" A group of Oikawa fangirls huddled together, talking about their Prince Charming, Oikawa Tooru.

"About what?"

"That Oikawa-sama is gay!"

"He can't be, he belongs to me!"

"No, he belongs with me, bitch!"

"You are so dead!"

And the girls got into a fight, pulling each other's hairs, pushing each other, not once noticing their prince passing by with a judging look on his face. "Iwa-chan, let's hurry while we still can." Oikawa said, sneaking past the fangirls and into the locker room.

    "Are you really gay?" Iwaizumi asked, as he changed into his volleyball uniform.

    "Ya, are you into me as well, Iwa-chan?" The setter asked, winking. "I knew girls loved me, but I didn't know guys liked me as well." Iwaizumi stared at him blankly, before kicking him in the side. "Itai! That hurt ya' know!"

    "Don't joke like that. Now answer my question. The girls were gossiping about it. I don't want any rumors. It'll ruin the boys' volleyball reputation." Oikawa hummed in thought before giving a small smirk.

    "What do you think it is?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

    "Stop messing around!" And another kick to the side.

    "...I'm gonna need some ice..."

    They left the locker room after changing, and headed to the volleyball court, where the whole team was gathered together, talking about their next strategy for their next game. "Oh so you two love birds finally joined us." Kindaichi mumbled.

    "Oh sorry, Iwa-chan is such a handful."

    "Don't let them get the wrong idea, trashykawa! We are definitely not dating." Iwaizumi muttered under his breath, his cheeks the same color as the Nekoma uniform. "And don't joke around like that either, Kindaichi!" The first year flinched at his words.

    "Someone is awfully angry with the gay topic..." Oikawa mumbled, looking away.

    "Say that again, and I'll kick you!"

    "I'm already used to you hitting me!" He pouted and gave a dramatic cry. "Why you gotta be so rude?" Iwaizumi slapped his forehead. "Don't you know I'm human too?"

    "I don't like where this is going..." The members whispered to each other.

    "I'm gonna marry him anyway."

    "What the hell are you talking about?" Iwaizumi asked, glaring at the boy. "Are you asking for a death wish?"

    "Marry that boy."

    "Oi."

    "-" Before Oikawa could say anything else, Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa by the ear, and dragged him outside the gym. "Hey, that hurts."

    "What are you doing? You're making yourself look gay!"

    "Is that a bad thing?!"

    "Yes! You're in a room full of guys who are straight! They're going to be freaked out!"

    "Well not unless I get a boyfriend."

    "Hah?" Iwaizumi asked. "Wait, so you are gay?" The popular teenager nodded proudly. "That's why you've rejected all those girls? What about that girlfriend you had last year?"

    "Last year, I wasn't comfortable being gay, so I tried to hide the fact that I was, by dating a girl. But I couldn't do it, Iwa-chan. I fell for you." He confessed.

    "W-What?" Iwaizumi stuttered aloud. "You, of all people, like me?" The famous setter nodded slowly. "Here I thought you were straight..."

    "Well I know your feelings already. You hate guys who like other men, right? You get so angry with the topic..." He was about to walk away when Iwaizumi grabbed his wrist twirling him around.

    "No...it's just...I'm just embarrassed by it..." Iwaizumi started, "to people, it's weird to them. I don't want to be shunned upon for being gay...So what I'm trying to say is...I like you too." Oikawa grinned widely as he heard his confession.

    "Great, let's expose this to the whole school!"

    "N-No!"

    "C'mon my fangirls ship you with me anyway. It'll be fine!"

    "Or they'll kill me..."

    "That too!"

(Extended Ending)

    "Heard that too?" The boys looked at one another.

    "Well I support gays, it's all good."

    "Yeah, I mean they're dating, so it's fine."

    "I kind of did ship them together." Kindaichi whispered.

    "WHAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written by TeghanToppa . Thank you again, Teghan! She did this on a whim. She's been helping me write one-shots because I have a lot of requests. She's been focusing on her schoolwork and her other account that she made this quickly. I hope you enjoyed it though!

A/N: Hey, I just want to say that I love gay/lesbians. I support them all the way. People who don't because of their belief, I'm sorry to say this, but it's pathetic. I don't understand why people think being a gay or a lesbian is so disgusting. A lot of my friends are like this, "I support them, but I don't to see them out in public". That means you don't actually support them.

    This is also indicates that be proud of your sexuality. You don't have to hide it, embrace it. I know people go through hard times, bullying, stuff like that, but it'll all work out in the end. #Iloveeveryone #everyoneisequal

    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK! I WANT SOME FRIENDS. I got it recently, yes, I know, I'm behind the day. I'll be created a Twitter, as well as a SnapChat account. Follow me there too!

Snapchat: Taylor Eastwood

Facebook: Taylor Eastwood

Twitter: @taylormercury1

Anyway that's all for now.

Love you!