Sugawara Koushi x shy reader (Reuqested by AnimeFangirl27)

Hi minna-san thank you all for reading and requesting. You're all the best!

Up next is

1) Sugawara Koushi (Requested by celestial-otaku718)

2) Hinata Shoyo (Requested by FioreKuberick)

3) Kuroo Tetsurou (Requested by hirakohs)

4) Oikawa Tooru (Requested by Natsumi12151)

If you all wanted to know! Just thought to inform again. Hehehe.

Lets start with the one-shot shall we?

Diclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

Today was the 4th of July. My friends (Karasuno boys volleyball club) and I were going to see the fireworks but there was one problem. One problem, no it was a big problem. I couldn't believe it...

"Are you ready?" My friends, Tanaka and Nishinoya asked me. I nodded putting on some clothes. (Whatever you want to wear.)

"Are you going to confess to him? I mean it's the perfect chance." The two had sparkles in their eyes. I blushed, I don't even want to think about it. Confessing? I tried before but I always froze up or ran away.

"I don't think I will even have a chance..." I whispered. Tanaka and Nishinoya sighed.

~

Our meet up was at the beach. When the three of us arrived we saw the rest of the volleyball club. I spotted Sugawara-senpai and he spotted me. We locked eyes for a minute and I turned away very quickly.

"Nishinoya-senpai, Tanaka-senpai, [Y/N]-senpai you guys are late." Hinata informed us. I apologized, "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" They all looked at me.

I couldn't believe I stuttered...

Sugawara-senpai walked up to me, with his usual smile. It was super cute. "Excited for the fireworks?" I nodded, slowly. I sat on the sand. Staring at it for a while.

"You're not your usual self, are you okay?" Sugawara questioned me. I blushed.

"Actually, [Y/N] is going to conf-N-N-N-Nishinoya!" I interrupted him, covering his mouth with my hand. Sugawara stared at us, "What?" He asked us.

"I-I j-j-just have a lot on my mind!" I glared at Nishinoya.

Sugawara nodded, giving me a smile.

~~

We all sat on the beach waiting for the fireworks to go off, but we didn't see any.

"Are any of you getting hungry?" Tanaka asked, smirking. Nishinoya nodded, while everyone else agreed. I shook my head. I wasn't that hungry.

"Suga, stay with [Y/N], it's dangerous for her to be alone." Sugawara nodded, slowly. I glared at Tanaka and Nishinoya. They only gave me a smirk.

They want me to confess....

When they all left, it was Sugawara and me.

"Having a fun time?" I nodded, not looking at him.

He stared at me fore a second, I could tell he was. It made my face go red. My cheeks were really hot.

"Sugawara-senpai... um... Nevermind." I couldn't even start a conversation with him...

"Just call me Suga or Sugawara." He smiled at me, he was blushing slightly. I blushed, "S-Sugawara." He gave me a smile, approving.

I gulped, I can do this.

"S-S-Sugawara, um, I want to tell you that... Etto..." I fiddled with my fingers.

"S-Sugawara, I l-love you..." I was all red. He blushed and smiled.

"[Y/N], I love you too." I smiled, I was not expecting that, and I started to cry. I was totally expecting rejection, I was not expecting him to return my feelings.

"Dont' cry!" Sugawara panicked. I walked up to him and hugged him, tightly. Sugawara stopped panicking and gazed at me.

"I was expecting you to reject me..." I let out the last of my tears. Sugawara wiped off my tears, smiling.

When I stopped crying, Sugawara leaned in. I started to blush, like a mad dog.

And with that he kissed me, but right when he kissed me a firework went off. I was really happy, I got a boyfriend, I got to see fireworks, and I got my first kiss.

"Look fireworks!" Sugawara and I turned to see everyone. They had boxes of food and drinks in their hands and food.

I gave Nishinoya and Tanaka a thumbs up, and they smirked. "God, it took you guys long enough." I let out an awkward laugh.

"You guys finally got together!?" Hinata asked. Sugawara nodded.

"Boom! Boom!" Fireworks exploded from the chilly air.

"So pretty!" I the fireworks. They were really pretty. "I'm hungry now." I went to grab something to eat. Today is the best day.

I know I already said this but I want to say it again, I am really happy, I got a boyfriend, I got to see the fireworks, I got my first kiss, and I get to be with my friends. What else could I ask for?

I wish this day would never end. It's almost like a dream. Yes, I know I sound really cheesy, but I can't help but say it.

Sugawara walked up to me, taking my hand, giving me a smile. And with that we watched the fireworks. And everyone joined in to watch the fireworks.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hi minna-san, thank you all for reading. I didn't really like it... I'm going to rethink this this one-shot. I will only do it, if none of you like it. But if you do like it, I will not redo it. It's up to the Requester. Requester what did you think about this one-shot?

Happy 4th of July!

Sorry for grammatical errors and such!

I love you readers!

You can request as many as you want~

Vote

Comment

And goodbye~

~AnimeFangirl59~