Iwaizumi Hajime

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

Requested by: @ShyQuietLoneWolf and 13ShadesOfAnna

I have a question for all you readers at the end, so please look into it! I'll let you all read now~

Reader's POV

I wonder if he has a girlfriend, oh that would just suck! I want to confess to him!

"Hey! Are you listening to me!?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. I looked over to (F/N) and gave her a smile. I only earned a whack on the head.

"Ow! Okay, what were you trying to say?" I asked her. She puffed her cheeks. "I'm sorry, I was thinking if my crush had a girlfriend." I aplogized.

"Oh? Iwaizumi right? The upperclassmen. " She smirked at me. I blushed at looked away. "If I remember correctly, he doesn't have a girlfriend."

"REALLY!? YES!" I yelled making everyone in class stare at me. "He doesn't have a girlfriend!~" I sang around. I didn't care that people stared at me. What are you gonna do about it? Nothing, that's what I thought.

"Since when did you like Iwaizumi, I thought you liked Oikawa." (F/N) said. I looked over to her with a shocked expression. "What?"

"When have I ever liked Oikawa!? Iwaizumi is the one I've liked." I told her making her laugh slightly. "What's so funny? I never had any thoughts about Oikawa."

"I just think its cute. That's all."

"You don't like Oikawa!?" Oh no... The fangirls! I better run! I waved at (F/N) and dashed out of the room. "Wait! How come you don't like Oikawa!?"

I walked around in the halls since it was morning and the bell hasn't rang yet. Those fangirls can be scary... Never mess with fangirls. If you do, it will be the end of your life.

"(Y/N)?" I junped, startled. I turned around and saw that it was Oikawa. NO! The fangirls will kill me! "What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Well, you know, the usual, walking around. You?" I answered him. He just laughed. "I don't see what's so funny? What?" I asked him. I swear people can't stop laughing at me.

"Well, I was talking with my friends, then I saw you walking around like a weirdo. I wanted to know what you were doing." I nodded.

"Oh, HEY! I was not walking around like a weirdo!" I whacked him on the head.

"Oikawa!" I turned around and saw Iwaizumi. I blushed and quickly turned around. "Stop harassing her!" He punched him on the head.

"Ow, that hurt Iwa-chan! I wasn't even harassing her!" He looked over to me and I gave him a reassuring smile. "See?" Oikawa just earned another whack on the head.

"Thanks for your concern!" I bowed to him. Now it was Iwaizumi turn to blush. Oikawa just stared at us, and started to leave. "Where are you going?"

"Leaving you two lovebirds~" Oikawa then was surrounded by fangirls. I looked up at Iwaizumi and he looked at me. God, for some reason this is embarrassing.

"Lovebirds, ha ha. Quite a name." I laughed awkwardly. He was blushing, and I was blushing. Well, this can't get any worse, can it?

"Um, Iwaizumi I-AH! I have to get to class!" I interrupted myself running to class. "See you later Iwaizumi!" I shouted and hurried to class.

I entered my class and was barely on time. God, my teacher would have yelled at me if I was late for class. Thank god I was on time. Safe!

~~~~

Throughout the day I day dreamed and thought about Iwaizumi. I'm not creepy or anything I just have thoughts about how I'm going to confess to him.

It was after school and I thought about how I should confess. Wait... Should I be the one to confess? My mum always told that the man should confess first. Oh, well, I'll confess first.

What if Iwaizumi doesn't like me? That thought never occurred to me. Well, if he doesn't like me, it's best to confess than keep your feelings hidden.

I walked to the gym thinking and thinking. "Oh, what if-AH!" I yelled. I fell. Great, I fell. That hurt! That seriously hurt, like it hurt!

I got up and dusted off my skirt and entered the gym. "Hi." I greeted the volleyball players. I spotted Iwaizumi and waved to him. His eyes darted away from mine and waved.

"What are you doing here?" Kindaichi asked me. I just shrugged and sat on the bench. "You just came because you wanted to?"

"No! Well sort of but not exactly. I wanted to walk home with Iwaizumi." I explained. Oikawa smirked at Iwaizumi and then was hit. Poor, Oikawa.

"Ugh." Iwaizumi took a volleyball and then he looked at everyone. "Come on! Practice!" Everyone scurried to their positions and played some mini games.

~~~

After practice I waited for Iwaizumi. He came out of the locker room and ran up to him. "Lets go!" He just nodded. Yay! This is my chance to confess to him.

While we were walking to my house we talked about volleyball and school. "You're really good at volleyball." I complimented him. He just turned away with an obvious red face.

When we got to my house I gave him a smile. "I don't know if you like me or not. But I wanted to confess to you. I really like, Iwaizumi. I've only looked at you." I confessed to him.

His face was all red, which made me want to laugh. Has he never gotten a confession before?

"Well um... I didn't think you w-were going to c-confess to m-me. M-My answer, is I like you as well." Aww, so cute! I pinched his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, but I couldn't take it anymore. You're just adorable!" I stopped pinching his cheeks and he rubbed his cheeks. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." He said with a smile. Awww cute! Don't pinch... Don't pinch his cheeks.

"Well bye, I'll see you tomorrow." I gave him a peck on the cheek leaving a flustered Iwaizumi, and closed the door. "I got myself a boyfriend~" I sang and my father stood in front of me.

"Boyfriend?! I swear is he still outside!?" Then my mom came in.

"Honey, she is a teenager! Of course she's going to have a boyfriend."

"Bu-No! Don't listen to anything your father has to say." I nodded and went into my room. I was just so happy that I got a boyfriend!

"I got myself a boyfriend~"

__________________

Hi guys! Sorry, I did my best to write this, but I don't think it turned out good. At least I tried.

Now I have a question for all of you readers.

Question: Have you ever wondered what Author-san looks like?

Well if you don't then that's cool, but if you do then that's great! I was thinking posting a picture of me on my next update.

Thanks for reading!

BYE~