@FioreKuberick's Special Request

Hi minna-san, you're all wondering what this special request is.. well you have to read and see.

So, I added a few requests to "Update" if you haven't it seen it.

So I won't be able to update a lot in about two weeks, since I will be starting school. bummer, but I'm excited for school.

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu!

Reader's POV

I was watching something, I never thought would come... FOUR boys fighting over me. Over me? I never thought this would happen.

"She likes me!" Nishinoya-senapi yelled outside my house.

"WHO SAID!?" I yelled.

"She's in love with me!" Hinata Shoyo declared.

"Really!? Who'd like you!?" Kageyama shouted at Hinata.

A/N: Lots of people would like Hinata. Kageyama shame on you! XD

Kozume Kenma was the only one who didn't shout, he just listened to them fight. He probably fought mentally or something.

"ARGH! I can't take it! I'll give you a hint, I like one of you, can you guess?!" With that I slammed my house door and locked it.

The boys started to fight once again.

I entered my room and started to work on my assignments. "Jeez, why do they have to fight over me."

~~~

It was the next day, and I entered the Karasuno's gym to find Hinata, Kageyama, Nishinoya-senpai fighting over me.

"I'll give you another hint, one person in this gym knows who I like. And if you guess the right person, I'll tell you who I like."

The three boys looked around, "Wait, bring Kenma-senapi, I don't want this fight to be unfair, Hinata, please." He nodded and went to get him.

"You'll never guess." I smirked at the two boys.

~~~

When Kenma-senpai and Hinata came the guessing had begun.

"Hinata guess."

"Um.... Tsukishima?"

I shook my head, lying. Dang he was right on the money. But I'll just lie so I don't have to say who I like.

"Next, Kenma-senpai."

He looked around seeing everyone's faces.

"Your other setter?" He guessed.

HOW DID HE KNOW!?

"No, you're wrong." I lied to him.

"Nishinoya-senpai next."

"RYU!" He shouted.

Okay, I told three people so what...

"NO!" I lied once again.

"Kageyama."

He watched everyone for a second, before answering, "Daichi?"

GOD DAMN WHO MANY PEOPLE DID I TELL?!

"Wrong once again!" I lied.

"Give us a hint." I thought about it.

"Um... He's cute." I told them.

"I'M SO CUTE!" Nishinoya-senpai shouted.

"Kageyama you so lost. I mean I'm the cutest." Hinata smirked.

"I lose." Kenma-senpai whispered.

"Hinata!" Kageyama ran after him.

When will they figure out who I like?

~~~

I was walking home until I had enough!

"MOU! I can't take this anymore. You all seriously don't know who I like?" The four shook their heads.

"I'll give you one hint. He stands out."

"I lose." Kenma-senpai stated.

A/N: Don't let it get to you Kenma-chan!

"I stand out!" Kageyama raised his fist in the air.

"I don't really think I stand out." Hinata was thinking if he stood out or not.

"I STAND OUT!" Nishinoya-senpai laughed, like some freaky scientist.

I slammed the door to my house and noticed it was going to be Saturday... oh dear... I just can't take it anymore, I never in my life thought four boys would fight over me. Just when will 'he' figure out I like him?

~~~

NEXT DAY!

I put on some comfy clothes and was about to head out when.. I saw four boys at my doorstep fighting but suddenly smiled at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screamed pushing myself past them, not in a mood to deal with them.

"The hints you're giving us, suck." Nishinoya-senpai flat out said that to me.

"Well the hints I gave you are meant for the boy I like. So think real hard about it. I'm tired of hearing you boys fight over me. Figure out who I like, yourselves." I was about to leave until they shouted something at me.

"GIVE US ONE MORE HINT!" Well the three boys, and Kenma-senpai just nodded with them. He wasn't a very loud person to begin with, so, yeah.

"Mnm, fine. But if you don't figure it out I'm leaving, and you boys must stop fighting over me. Deal?" They nodded.

"No actually I'll tell you. So we can get this over with."

The four boys gulped.

"Out of the four, I like..."

________________________

You can pick between Kageyama, Kenma, Nishinoya, and Hinata. :)

Okay, I know you're all thinking, "This isn't really special." But it's some what.

I've noticed that I've been doing the same thing, same plot, same setting. So I tried this out. It's different from the other one-shots I have wrote so that is what makes it special. I know others that make one-shots probably do something similar or something to this one-shot. But it's different for my stories of one-shots.

@FioreKuberick, I hope this was special to you.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!

Okay, my sis, @AnimeFangirl27 is going to help me with these one-shots for now on. She and I are going to work on this together, so if I updated a one-shots saying @Animefangirl27 wrote this, thank her, and tell her good job, not to me. Kay?

Comment!

Vote!

Well bye~

~AnimeFangirl59~