Ch101 - Where are you touching?

Start from the beginning

Liao Su gasped, "How is he so funny."

You Liangxing did not have much thoughts about it. In the moment where his gaze landed on Liang Chulin's person, it stopped there briefly before he looked into the distance unconsciously.

If their distribution was in accordance with their heights, he was afraid that Knag Shengzhe was in a similar situation where he belonged to group where "no one wanted to combine with them". Since he was not part of the 1.8 metres to 1.9 metres male square formation who were already assembled and getting by, he could only be in the national flag bearing team.

"Brother Liang, why don't you go ahead? I'll stay here and wait for Xiao Linzi first, and I'll come over and find the both of you in a few minutes. Hey, remember to take care of my God K well, okay?"

Since you are concerned about Kang Shengzhe, why don't you go yourself?

Thinking that, You Liangxing gave him a sweeping glance and ventured towards the national flag team without a pause.

They were not far away and he could not stop his heart from jumping with joy. As his eyes observed the national flag team, he was not surprised in the least when he caught sight of a really big figure.

The national flag team's training had always been strict and You Liangxing had no intention of distracting this silly tall man. Thus, he stood firmly in the shade of the trees that was not far from where the team was located at and watched Kang Shengzhe practice from afar.

But frankly speaking, the sight of him was funny because Kang Shengzhe's stature was exceedingly tall which made it difficult for the national flag team – one that was commonly known for their admirable and long statures – to even accommodate him. When he stood with them, it made the team look extremely uncoordinated no matter how they attempted to arrange him, and they reached the same conclusion they had when You Liangxing was a freshman.

Kang Shengzhe had to carry the flag.

The person carrying the flag was always at the helm and there was no one in the distance to make a basis for comparison, and it was also a position that You Liangxing once filled. Soon, he became engrossed watching. Then, Kang Shengzhe unexpectedly turned back and their eyes met, which caused Kang Shengzhe to narrow his own eyes at him before a smile blossomed across his face.

His visage had always been a point that jabbed at You Liangxing, to say nothing of it when he showed such a serendipitous and undisguised smiling expression. You Liangxing's eyes crinkled too and he felt a fleeting sensation.

... Seriously.

This person was really...

You Liangxing could not think of any descriptors but the delight he felt from seeing the other party smile at him was not a bad one.

Vested with interest, You Liangxing watched on for another ten minutes and as a result of that, Kang Shengzhe was punished by a school senior to do twenty push ups for turning his head frequently. Once his punishment was completed, he was allowed some time for rest and Kang Shengzhe did not even wipe away his sweat before he sprinted over. He said, "Liang Liang, did you specifically come to find me?"

You Liangxing did not answer and handed him the iced honey water instead. Kang Shengzhe tilted his head back and drank the contents in one gulp and said happily: "Resurrection armour ah~"

Upon seeing how refreshed he was from the drink, You Liangxing discerned that he was in a good mood, and it was only then that he chose to speak. "Your tooth isn't fully healed yet, speak less."

Kang Shengzhe was full of smiles. After he had returned for military training, his previous military training uniform had been swapped for the national flag team's uniform which gave the impression that he was tall, straight and elegant; stylish even. However, the sizing of the uniform was not exactly suitable because his ankles were partially exposed. And under the heat of the sun, the lower half of his ankles were darker than the upper half.