"It's a whole new way of looking at physics." Barry steps back opening his arms wide as he looks at the symbols. "It will change the way we think about everything. From a single atom to an entire galaxy." He exclaims to us with the biggest smile on his face. "God!" He grabs his head and falls to the floor screaming. Joe goes to help but stops. "Stars so loud. Loud, cloud, proud." Barry looks at something on the floor. "Dad and I are both okay. We're gonna be fine." He stands back up. "I'm just not sure I'm like you Oliver."

"We need to get him back to S.T.A.R. Labs now." I order to everyone. Caitlin walks over and sedates Barry so we can transport him safely.

__________________________________
"What's the diagnosis?" Joe asks now that we're back in the lab and monitoring Barry. "Does he have brain damage or something?"

"He's actually scary healthy." Caitlin informs us. "His neurotransmitters are functioning at five times the normal speed."

"Then what's wrong?" Iris asks.

"I have two theories." Caitlin pulls up a digital scan of Barry's brain activity. "One is that he's suffering from a form of schizophasia. That's where you assign the wrong definitions to words." She explains to us.

"So from his perspective, all that nonsense he's saying makes sense?" Joe asks making sure he's following along.

"It's too bad we don't' have a translator." Wally says.

"No but...we can get one." I state standing up. "Wayne Tech was working on a device that could document languages from all over the world for an anthropological perspective so that we can limit the number of languages that are lost daily."

"Can you get it?"

"Get it, I have it here with me." I lead everyone to the main part of the lab to show them all of the symbols we documented from the station. "If his brain's schizophastic and these symbols represent different words, he could be sending us a message, and we just need the right algorithm to decrypt it." I explain to everyone.

"You said you had two theories. What's the other one?" Iris asks Caitlin.

"We know that the Speed Force exists beyond space and time. To us, Barry was only in there for six months, but to him, it could've been 10,000 years." Our jaws drop as Caitlin says this. "All that time in isolation, it could've caused dementia. That may be all of him that's left." I feel like I want to collapse onto the floor.

"So how do we find out which one it is?" Joe asks Caitlin.

"I could decrease the sedative, wake him up." Caitlin suggest.

"I think I've got the perfect song for that." Cisco declares with a smirk on his face.

__________________________________
Everyone gathers around Cisco, Caitlin, and I as we try waking Barry with a little Poker Face by Lady Gaga. "Are you sure this is appropriate?" Caitlin asks Cisco.

"Yeah. It's a good luck charm. I mean it worked before." Cisco reminds her.

"Last time, he was in a coma, not a pan-temporal extra dimension." I argue with Cisco.

"Well waking up to Gaga shouldn't seem too freaky. Hey, Barry." He slowly opens his eyes. "Hey. It's me Cisco. AKA Vibe, BKA your BFF. Yeah. Hey buddy." Barry doesn't say anything as he slowly looks around at us. "While you were gone, I made you a new suit. Do you wanna take it out for a spin?" Cisco offers.

"The stars are raining." The pain in my heat returns. "Draining. Paining. Too much. I think maybe later." Barry pushes himself to sit and gets up. "No, thank you. I'm not hungry. He didn't do those things. He didn't hurt my mom. I was there that night. There was a man, plan. No plan. We're gonna need more diapers." Barry continues to mutter.