New Year and New Goals

-Warning Mentioned Gore-
Also Angst Festival
So get ready for chopping onions

The summer slowly past by for many. The same could be said however for the opposite. Class 1A was now Class 2A. Their journey to becoming pro heroes taking a step forward from the last year.

They had achieve with Class 2B what said to be impossible. Even with the circumstances, almost all of U.A first year students passed the Provisional Hero Licenses. Even those who failed, passed with flying colors on the next one.

Comparing that to the second years where almost more than 3/4s of whom failed. Also with the League of Villains' attacks, the first years had a level of experience that set them apart from the crowd.

They all are strong and have a lot going for them. But there was a fact that no one could deny.

A student was missing. Minoru Mineta. His parents also were declared dead once he went missing. And two weeks ago, he was declared dead as his deadline set by Japan's government. Yet there was still a chance that he was alive.

Kaminari went to Dagobah Beach. It has became a beautiful place now. Ever since someone cleaned the beach. Dessert stands and pop up shops with street vendors are seen frequently around there with the many going there now.

He just wanted to do what he and Mineta would do on a Friday. He's doing this alone now. Hito busy with training with Aizawa right before the school year. He even got his own Provisional Hero License thanks to Aizawa's backing.

Tears pour gently as Kaminari thinks of his friend. Sure he has the Bakusquad but Mineta was his childhood best friend. Of course, he would miss him!

"Denki?", A familiar voice calls out. Kaminari turns with his tear stained face to meet Midoriya who wears some of his training clothes. He seemed to be on a run.

"Midoriya!!! Ha ha! Nice to see you here!", Kaminari says with tears looking away. Midoriya instantly heads over to the port and sits down with Kaminari.

"You're worried about him, aren't you? I'm worried too.", Midoriya says as Kaminari looks back at the ground.

"I do how's Creativity going?", Kaminari says trying to change the subject.

"Good, I have been getting better with sensing one's life energy. I have trying to sense his so the heroes can find him.", Midoriya says softly as Kaminari looks at him in shock.

"Wait it's not just a quirk based quirk? Life energy? What do you mean, Midoriya?", Kaminari asks in confusion and curiosity.

"Yeah I can do a lot of things with quirks now but I can also bend the elements around us. But one of other the key stems of Creativity is Life Energy and Death Energy. But death is a byproduct of Life Energy. I can bend it in a way. Each person has their own type of both energies so if I sense his Life energy here then it means he'a alive. If I look hard enough then I could find him!", Midoriya explains as Kaminari's face lights up.

"Really!! Can you try right now!!", Kaminari asks brightly as Midoriya nods before sitting down in a meditating stance.

Midoriya closes his eyes and focuses on Mineta's life energy for Denki who misses his childhood best friend. His eyes then open glowing a bright emerald green. Lights flying off searching for it.

Midoriya's face was slowly growing pale however like if he was found something he wouldn't be able to utter aloud. Midoriya soon snaps out of it extremely pale looking at Kaminari.

Kaminari notes this and digs his nails into his fists. "So umm, did you find him?", Kaminari asks in a low whisper.

"Denki, umm His energies are spilt into two. It's meant to stay together.", Midoriya explains getting more and more pale.