Warp Gates' Power and Power of Dreams

The League has a lot of rebuilding to do. One they were without Kurogiri and Sensei. Shigaraki already has apart All For One but now he needs to take it in fully.

Which was a given, after he gave everyone from high tier to low tier, teleportation quirks to replace Kurogiri.

The Doctor quickly got to work in their deep underground headquarters which wasn't found by the heroes like their first bar.

They got a new one underground thanks to Red Blood Avengers and Sensei's deep underground units across the globe. Red Nightmare also was able to get a handful of the latest tech for the Engineers of the League or the Toga and Momo to play with.

Also Dabi being like the right hand of Tomura by default was going to get some nice power ups with Shigaraki.

Also another U.A Traitor or Toru became the Doctor's apprentice so her abilities shall pass over to the League when his time comes.

But before any power ups or mass strength building could begin.

They needed to tame Gigantomachia and gain numbers. They needed to dominate all other organizations besides their allies. Well they needed to tame one ally. That being their biggest Supplier Red Blood Avengers without raising a single suspicion.

Good thing Red Nightmare made it unknowingly easy for them. As you see Red Nightmare is married to Red Zero Sight or Toru who is apart of the League supposedly for Red Blood.

This will be fun!

————————————————————————

The aftermath of the second USJ attack with the building almost collapsing in on itself. Everyone was treated and the deaths were counted.

Also Hawks began the Number One Pro Hero and Endeavor being exposed with almost all of his wrong doings. Shoto Aisukingu was filed in and given Endeavor's agency and estate.

Also Fuyumi was given the mantle of continuing and bettering the legacy of the Todoroki Family. Which with Endeavor out of the picture and she and Hawks engaged. Which means Hawks is becoming Hawks Todoroki pretty soon.

Natsuo finally free of Endeavor started an international organization/company for abused children and mistreated people. He named it, "Dormir Les Jeunes.". Something which Aoyama cries for weeks about.

The organization actually helped society in many ways. One the issuing of Safe Houses in case of a massive villain assault against society. Also surface orphanages and safe homes for children to live in. Also shelters for those on the streets.

Also Natsuo freed himself of a forced quirk marriage with one Yui Kodai which she was greatly thankful for. And he finally got engaged with his secret boyfriend who came back from Europe or his prince duties. Or Oscar Aoyama who is the heir to the throne of Great Britain. Which yes, the Aoyama Dynasty is the royalty of Europe. And no they do not intermarriage.

Also Class 1-A's Aoyama is the Prince of France. He is also one to do high end research on any future problems or risk of enemies. Which might explain his knowing of a few foes.

Also Tensei and Oboro reunited and their engagement was instantly back on. Their plans reactivated and the wedding planned right before the next school year. Also more dorms were built with the originals being renumbered to fit the next year.

Also many updates and improvements were being brought to U.A. With insanely high security updates. Also the USJ was being rebuilt head to toe with security updates.

Also Oboro got straight back to training to recover control of his quirks. Both Dream Cloud and Warp Gate. He is also training with Midoriya to help him control them as well with Black Whip.

Midoriya is also training with Aizawa to control Time Frames or Sir Nighteye's quirk and Creativity. Then he trains with All Might to control One For All.

Also Midoriya is helping Nezu with the changes to U.A. As a voice of the student body in a way. For even with everything going on, Midoriya was still analyzing with his journals.

————————————————————————

Eri sits on the green cloud made by Midoroya with a smile. The emotion within the cloud made her happy and comfortable. It also proven something. Izuku could pour emotions in his clouds to make others feel it or calm down. He could also put them to sleep.

Oboro, with his long hair but shaved beard and in his hero wear, looks on with a bright smile. Toshinori heads over holding an envelope with a bright smile.

He opens it as tears of pure joy pour out. He is finally a hero after years of false memories and unforgivable acts. He was still given his chance. He finally has his hero license. He shall save others now with his family. He also finally opened his own agency and bakery with Tensei. Midoriya also helped getting everything set up.

Oboro took in all the ex-villain Rockie pro heroes and took in the unique ones that are normally outcasted in the Heroes. Oboro also took the job at U.A as U.A's Villains and their
Psychology Teacher.

Just in this moment, Oboro Shirakumo wouldn't trade anything that happened to him in the years at all. A sense of joy he longs to kept for a good time awake gently.

Tensei wheels over and smiles while grabbing his hand. "I'm glad to see you happy.", He smiles as Oboro returns it with a kiss on the check.

"I am glad to see you again,love.", Oboro answers as they chuckle softly.

Midnight blows her nose crying at the moment with Present Mic. Eraserhead looking over at Midoriya ensuring nothing happens to him or Eri.

"It's so beautiful!! The ship is sailing!!", Midnight sobs uncontrollably into her handkerchief.

"I know!! We really new another ship to make sail after their wedding!!", Mic cries as Nezu enters the room with a sadistic smile.

"I have been summoned.", Nezu replies as the pair gulp in shock.

And that is when Class 1-A was totally screwed as their principal discovered the yearbook they were going to give out later that Afternoon.